Dmoney...i cant even celebrate the game. ADS

It's like a digital protection racket... they flood your screen with ads, then offer to stop if you hand over $25. Basically they're the mafia, they smash your windows (with ads) then politely offer to stop if you pay.

On the one hand, it's only 25 bucks. On the other hand, "no" just on principal alone.
On the other other hand if you are using the internet in 2025 and don't know how to freely get rid of ads on a website, you deserve to suffer through them.

I pay even though I don't need to. As long as @DMoney doesn't try to raise the yearly sub price I can get behind supporting this site even though I don't need the features it comes with.
 
1757013809535.gif
 
Magic Johnson defeated AIDS.. basically the equivalent of living with high blood pressure these days.
Flavor Flav roast I think it was Whitney Cummings but someone said:

“Flavor Flav you look like how Magic Johnson should look”

Probably one of the funniest lines I’ve ever heard
 
Flavor Flav roast I think it was Whitney Cummings but someone said:

“Flavor Flav you look like how Magic Johnson should look”

Probably one of the funniest lines I’ve ever heard


Greg Giraldo that same roast...

"Flav you look like a skeleton wrapped in electrical tape"
 
No. Please. Keep the ads that bog down my phone. It has been great for my CIS addiction. Now I talk to Cane fans in person. Way better for my mental health.
 
OP I'm not sure what you expect D$ to do about it, but they have pretty good medicines now for people with AIDS. Call Magic Johnson.
 
I don't get the ads themselves its all Nun costumes and *** cruises.

I have never had any interest in/ or observed such things!
 
I bet D$ can’t even see these complaints. The pop up ads have gained complete control, busted through his defenses and blocked this whole thread. You may as well be ****ing in the wind here boys.
 
Back
Top