DMoney: Fire Erick Marrero

You guys crush Ferman all the time he called Simple Jobe to Bama for the last 10 months while the Columbus Cartel has been calling miami.

And now we have to watch everyone suck on him on twitter for sticking it to the 305 for KKK world. You guys ride and die with the U or sucking off turncoats???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So are you Mrs Ferman or simply a dopey white-knight hoping to get a discount your subscription?

And shame on you for bringing that Rat's name to this forum.

Advertisement
***** Jobe, but lets first remember that Marrero is a high school kid, second the congrats (for me that friendship would be done and finished) was done in a different forum (twitter). Someone like DMoney should provide this kid with some strong career/life coaching if he is to ever post here again.

Not a fan of Ferman but give him credit for being [emoji817]on Simple Jobe’s recruitment.

Time for the Columbus Crew to stay hard in the paint and take those L’s.

Much respect to a real 305 dog in Bandy!!!

The kid needs to learn how to use social media and understand that he is representing this site on that platform whether he likes it or not. He could have DM'd this guy if he indeed "knows" him IRL (went to school with him? whatever...does Jobe know the dude on any personal level?), but here he is, representing a Canes website as a media member, publicly dapping up a decommitment. Its called tact, kid...you need to develop it.

If I were DMoney, I'd try to distance myself from this type of guy who doesn't know how to use social media. As a media member, its not your personal social media account...its your media/work related account. The things you say do reflect the places you work.

I don't recall Pete ever making this kind of mistake on social media.

***** Jobe, but lets first remember that Marrero is a high school kid, second the congrats (for me that friendship would be done and finished) was done in a different forum (twitter). Someone like DMoney should provide this kid with some strong career/life coaching if he is to ever post here again.

Good luck to Marreo with whatever he wants to do in life... but he's finished around here. He'll have to do his thing somewhere else. Maybe an Alabama fan site?

Advertisement
You guys crush Ferman all the time he called Simple Jobe to Bama for the last 10 months while the Columbus Cartel has been calling miami.

And now we have to watch everyone suck on him on twitter for sticking it to the 305 for KKK world. You guys ride and die with the U or sucking off turncoats???

You sure you want to hype up Ferman's track record on recruiting?

You really want to go there? Guy is a moron. Being right once doesn't change that

this situation is a little different considering how everyone here guzzled the kool-aid that our columbus "insiders" were bringing. pete is usually excellent, but he needs to accept the massive loss on this one since he was calling out any other writer (notably ferman) as clickbait and being a generally condescending *** on anything contrary to his thoughts on jobe. marrero should pursue another line of work because he provides nothing of value and is a below-average writer, and that's on top of him publicly stroking off henderson and jobe after they flipped.

I hope marrero gets a UTI that refuses to clear up... also he's finished around here. He'll have to complain about his burning **** somewhere else. Maybe an Alabama fan site?

Fixed.

I went in hard on [MENTION=10499]ErickMarreroU[/MENTION] in another thread, and I feel a little badly. Erick, I didn’t realize you were so young. I have two pieces of good news for you, to balance my earlier critique:

1.) If journalism is what you want to do, you can absolutely learn to write better. Study up. You can do it.

2.) With hard work and dedication, you can also learn to stop being such a dense twerp. Learn your lessons faster. Be better. You flirt with Henderson on Twitter and the board goes nuts. Your response? Do the same thing with Frierson. C’mon man! The Gator banner. The Jobe love. You should know better by now, my young padawan. You work for a fan site. We are fanatics. Either be one of us. Or play the game better and only be a baby back bytch on the low. Finesse us.

Again, the good news is you’re young and can learn these skills (please do!).

Please don’t kill yourself. It’s just the Internet, and America loves a comeback story, kid! I have some of the faith in the world you can do it.

Last edited:
Can we at least get a BAND for Erick?
[MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION] [MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION]

Advertisement
No need to retract, CaneClassic. Check post 127. Kid is either as stupid as Jobe or just an ******* trolling the fanbase along with his colombus flake boyfriends.

Neither are a good look for peter and his site. Can't wait until that dude tries to post some info or article. Gonna be a barrel of laughs. At this point he should be hitting up whats his name on the USF 247 site that used to write here cause i cant imagine anything worth while comes from another one of his posts here ever again.

guy is flat out not all there in the head, or he's just a product of that sorry generation ( which i guess means.. he's still not there in the head )

jobe commits for 2 years and says he's all cane, satan shows up one time and he flips and this guy is all like, "omg jobe i'm so happy for you!! hugs kisses and maybe a campfire soon!?!?" **** both of them, especially jobe

henderson
posing with the gators

blah, he just blows which ever way the wind blows.

I tried to tell you guys about this ***aloon but the doucher mods thought I should be thunderdomed instead.

LMFAO ***aloon mod too mindyfartbox

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm ok with the jokes and the memes that does not bother me, but never call me a gaytor fan. Only Canes make it out of the swamp alive

View attachment 50210

Tbh it looks like someone put a gun to your head and made you throw up that U.. you truly look so uncomfortable doing that.. your credibility is shot.. this photo reminds me of when Hilary Clinton pulled up in a fake hood to try and win the black vote before the election!

LMFAO, i feel like you have an obsession with wanting me to be a Gaytor fan. What kinda comment is that "Looks like someone put a gun to your head and made you throw up that U." How is my credibillity shot LOL???

Dude if you don't want people to think of you as a gaytor troll you should really stop doing gaytor troll ****.
Simple as that.

Welp...unless I'm missing something, it looks like Marrero's Twitter has been cleansed of the Gaytor:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ErickMarreroU?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Crisis management. Just wait until until the next ufag commit south fla

He doesn't learn. I thought he graduated high school but maybe not. Either way, he's a writer on a rabid Cane fan board. When he publicly loved on his boy Hendoooo, he was excoriated relentlessly here. You would think he would learn. Anyone with common sense would not do that again. Then Jobe outright flips to Bama and he's publicly loving on him.

There's just no common sense. What did he think the reaction would be? I felt a little badly for ripping him the last time and chalked it up to youthful inexperience. I can't do that now. The dude doesn't learn. I'm sorry to see a young guy get skewered on here but he did it to himself this time. No excuses.

Welp...unless I'm missing something, it looks like Marrero's Twitter has been cleansed of the Gaytor:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ErickMarreroU?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Crisis management. Just wait until until the next ufag commit south fla

He doesn't learn. I thought he graduated high school but maybe not. Either way, he's a writer on a rabid Cane fan board. When he publicly loved on his boy Hendoooo, he was excoriated relentlessly here. You would think he would learn. Anyone with common sense would not do that again. Then Jobe outright flips to Bama and he's publicly loving on him.

There's just no common sense. What did he think the reaction would be? I felt a little badly for ripping him the last time and chalked it up to youthful inexperience. I can't do that now. The dude doesn't learn. I'm sorry to see a young guy get skewered on here but he did it to himself this time. No excuses.

Yep. Seems like this is not his first apology for this kind of crap.

Advertisement
Back