DMoney: Fire Erick Marrero

these millennials and their moral and cultural relativism are a contagion of sound mind and thought. You are either a cane fan or not. You can't be both for the Gator and the Ibis. They are mutually exclusive propositions and a contradiction of terms.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Marrero sucks

Plus what value does he provide. Nobody gives a **** about his articles on 2021 & 2022 kids right now when it’s 2017

Advertisement
You guys crush Ferman all the time he called Simple Jobe to Bama for the last 10 months while the Columbus Cartel has been calling miami.

And now we have to watch everyone suck on him on twitter for sticking it to the 305 for KKK world. You guys ride and die with the U or sucking off turncoats???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys crush Ferman all the time he called Simple Jobe to Bama for the last 10 months while the Columbus Cartel has been calling miami.

And now we have to watch everyone suck on him on twitter for sticking it to the 305 for KKK world. You guys ride and die with the U or sucking off turncoats???

Yes he did. I listen to cs podcast during the season and he's said the entire year Jobe wasn't coming . No chance. Even when Pete said he was 100% coming and reaffirming monthly.

Advertisement
Persona non grata

In diplomacy, a persona non grata (Latin: "person not appreciated", plural: personae non gratae) is a foreign person whose entering or remaining in a particular country is prohibited by that country's government. Being so named is the most serious form of censure which a country can apply to foreign diplomats, who are otherwise protected by diplomatic immunity from arrest and other normal kinds of prosecution.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persona_non_grata

Advertisement

You sure you want to hype up Ferman's track record on recruiting?

You really want to go there? Guy is a moron. Being right once doesn't change that

[TWEET]942173367016345602[/TWEET]

Whooo boy

Not a good representation of this site. Please fire him dmoney, I feel very unsafe

Yes sir, Columbus suck ups

Advertisement
Back