DLine Coach Randy Melvin in action...UTough

Advertisement
Can't believe that anyone actually got their hopes up that they'd see a major improvement but am not judging this guy solely off of 1 four minute clip

This is conditioning not practice first of all. These were probably drills after a tough team session so the players are tired. When you get tired and are doing conditioning there isn't much facial expression to give. Did you want them jumping up and down clapping??

Advertisement
that boy AQM is a bad man

Alquadin Muhammad ‏@Qua_Nito Feb 14
I'm A ******* Beast!!!!! pic.twitter.com/w9Nrahhd63

B91gT9DCQAA7Bot.jpg

Yeah you are right, the coaches supposed to light a fire in their arsses but if I saw that from my teammates, I would have to take the lead and do it myself.

Advertisement
they had injures that year but it looks like he fits right in considering we dont like our dl to be productive.

http://www.bucsnation.com/2013/1/16/3885030/buccaneers-fire-defensive-line-coach-randy-melvin

"but lack of execution frequently hurt the Bucs. They failed to execute basic defensive line stunts properly and many blitzes appeared to be poorly coordinated, failing to produce free rushers despite numerical advantages."

Sounds like Fat Man Melvin is going to fit right in with our band of cluster**** corches.

#wefense

All coaches on this level know technique. They all do the same freakin' drills. The things that separate the great coaches are the ENERGY and ability to relay what they know to the kids without any drop-off.

This. i was like man these kids seems so flat. he is not bringing that fire you need. it look like work for this guys and not like they were learning nothing new. smh

These guys need to bend there knees and play low, i like coaches that teach fundamentals, if theses guys are going threw the motions because kareem brown didn't get the job they need to grow up. There only hurting themselves by not going 100%.

These guys need to bend there knees and play low, i like coaches that teach fundamentals, if theses guys are going threw the motions because kareem brown didn't get the job they need to grow up. There only hurting themselves by not going 100%.

Is English your second language?

Advertisement
he seems more about technique than jehtro but i can't get the fact he got fired after winning a super bowl lol
The herald article said krennel took him with him for his staff. Which is it?

He got fired, makes it sound worse.

he got fired, went to rutgers and then romeo hired him when he went to cleveland a few years later unless i am wrong.

This. And not one freakin' "journalist" has informed us as to how you manage to separate from a Super Bowl winner for a non-promotion at Rutgers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back