DL Rotation

canadianhurricane

Sophomore
With the addition of Roche and Jaelan Phillips, we have to have one of best starting DL in the nation.

GR15, Roche, and Phillips have the potential to be first rounders. Nesta has all the tools to be considered with the 3 players previously mentioned. Ford and Miller should be able to hold their own with anyone by now. Harvey, JHH, Blisset, and Holley are all exceptional athletes for their size.

I figure, with the new O and KING, we'll be putting up some points this year. I cant wait to see these 4 pin their ear back and get upfield..

DE - Roche
DT - GR15
NT - Nesta
DE- Phillips

These 4 rushing the QB together should help out our DBS alot!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone have any feelings on standing Phillips up and playing him at OLB? He bounced between DE and OLB at UCLA.

If the three Frosh DTs from 2019 develop like Miller did his redshirt year this can be a very special season for our DL.

Advertisement
DTs are highly unproven.

Very little experience on the inside.

With the addition of Roche and Jaelan Phillips, we have to have one of best starting DL in the nation.

GR15, Roche, and Phillips have the potential to be first rounders. Nesta has all the tools to be considered with the 3 players previously mentioned. Ford and Miller should be able to hold their own with anyone by now. Harvey, JHH, Blisset, and Holley are all exceptional athletes for their size.

I figure, with the new O and KING, we'll be putting up some points this year. I cant wait to see these 4 pin their ear back and get upfield..

DE - Roche
DT - GR15
NT - Nesta
DE- Phillips

Anyone have any feelings on standing Phillips up and playing him at OLB? He bounced between DE and OLB at UCLA.
I may be wrong but I think he was moved around there because they switched from a 4-3 to a 3-4, and he naturally "switched" from a 4-3 end to a 3-4 rushing olb. That's why Nnoruka left too.

Here I think he's just a pure end.

DE - Roche
DT - GR15
NT - Nesta
DE- Phillips

Who's covering the flats?

Advertisement
Why do we keep mentioning Nesta in any starting unit? Dude had not shown anything on the field to be an starter..nothing period.

everyone is in love with his “savageness” but that **** is not yielding on field results yet ...hope he will though
Agreed aside from that punt block and a couple of
plays here and there he hasn’t done much.

But in fairness DTs take longer to produce. I think we expected him to show something close to Willis.

Advertisement
Back