2024 DL Kamarion Franklin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't skip right arm day.
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

Advertisement
I remember i was on campus maybe for a camp or something when i was in hgh school and it may have been Winslow's first day or week of moving into the school..and we just so happened to arrive at the same time.

Dude had on his back pack and was just strolling with the crazy eyes lol. I knew who he was right away because my pops said thats KW his pops when we exited the cars same time. If he said a word in the time i was around him i didnt hear it..he just was walking through campus through the hecht witt that imma soldier look lol
Meeting him didn’t give me the impression of what was to come. I can say that. Meeting Warren Sapp for the first time also didn’t make me think he could be the way he acted so many years after though…so maybe wearing the orange and green biases me to a point.

I think I just proved my point though…any imperfect Hurricane is my fault of perception. Sticking with that. Best unicorn land to live in…

Te’s must be f’d up. I heard stories of A Hernandez whacking off during a team meeting……and he finished.
Wes Welker warned new teammates about him exposing his **** and talking about *** ***. He wanted to fight him because Welker offered him film on tape and threw a tantrum at Tom Brady of all people because he didn't take the walkthrough seriously.

Hernandez didn't just have loose screws, he was the loose *****.

Advertisement
Yeah it’s crazy how nfl guys can basically play every snap at all positions cause rosters are so small yet college coaches insist on their star players playing 60% of snaps. It’s never made sense to me
College football averages around 180 plays per game counting special teams. The NFL is around 150.

In my opinion....Best TE in UM History...I was close to both Bubba Frank's & Shockey, and loved them both...but Winslow was realistically a WR/TE...and don't get me started on that 4th down catch vs WVU. For Coker to keep Berlin primarily under center, with the likes of our WRs, RBs and Winslow is Felonious.
@Brooklyndee ....I know it's most likely Bubba in your opinion, and I agree to a certain extent.

Advertisement
Advertisement
alot to like with this kid

That layup at 45 seconds!!!! OOOOOOOOOUUUU

He did not live up to expectations…however, i mean this as a compliment, Quay Bain w/ more jumping ability is who I would compare Franklin to (As far basketball movement goes). I refuse to watch his football tape until he commits.

Last edited:
Advertisement

He did not live up to expectations…however, i mean this as a compliment, Quay Bain w/ more jumping ability is who I would compare Franklin to (As far basketball movement goes). I refuse to watch his football tape until he commits.
Definitely a football player playing basketball. He’s a bull in a china shop. I used to hate playing basketball with football players because they don’t control their bodies like basketball players and inevitably they hurt people on the court. Elbows everywhere.

Maybe my favorite defensive recruit this cycle.

I'm the same with mostly all the recruits

Definitely a football player playing basketball. He’s a bull in a china shop. I used to hate playing basketball with football players because they don’t control their bodies like basketball players and inevitably they hurt people on the court. Elbows everywhere.

Maybe my favorite defensive recruit this cycle.
They put zero value on personal space and freedom of movement haha.

Sidebar, On a macro level, they have proven to be stronger, more competitive on defense, and jump higher than basketball players. A lot of basketball training has moved away from elements of weight training that would truly benefit the game.

It is not a coincidence that Rajon Rondo, Jimmy Butler, Ant Edwards, Lebron James, Dwyane Wade and Allen Iverson all have a toughness about them that other hoopers lacked. Ant stopped playing before high school. I still see the benefits in his mental makeup and ability to attack the rim

I am glad Mario emphasizes multi sport athletes In recruiting. Major advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back