2024 DL Kamarion Franklin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
James Franco Reaction GIF
If by first time you mean first time I'm confident we have a staff I feel that can close, then yes.

Advertisement
Question for y’all - I know we’ve been after Franklin for a while but do the recent visits indicate (including legends working out for JT) possibly indicate someone else said no (maybe Stewart) and thus we’re putting a full court press on Franklin? Just a guess.

Question for y’all - I know we’ve been after Franklin for a while but do the recent visits indicate (including legends working out for JT) possibly indicate someone else said no (maybe Stewart) and thus we’re putting a full court press on Franklin? Just a guess.
Absolutely not, Franklin is a +1. We aren’t turning a talent away like that even if we landed Stone, Scott and Breland.

Advertisement

I don't think there ever wasn't a full court on Franklin

I mean he's probably a +1 take…And 1A and 1B with Stewart. Lightfoot may be in the same group. Gun to the head most people (including the staff but obviously I don't know) would probably take Stewart, but Franklin doesn't take a back seat to many.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You guys got some dudes on the DL last year how is that playing out? Depth chart certainly would be in our favor here if the kid is interested in that
I think depth on DL we have to run really deep, to keep fresh guys in considering our offense scores so quickly. I assume the goal is to have a 5* or two on the field at DL at all times LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back