2024 DL Kamarion Franklin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
D$ gave us the heads up that Lightfoot was still in play in today's bank.

Simmons and Stewart obviously have a spot no matter what. Not sure we're taking more than 4 but there are so many +1 DEs you have to wonder what is going on.

Advertisement
Leonardo Dicaprio Calvin Candie GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 243236
Assuming/hoping you're referring to the 6-4 305lb freakazoid for the Tennessee Titans, cause same.

Lol, I was actually referring to Chris Jones but Simmons isn’t far off either honestly from a size and production standpoint when comparing HS resumes. Got **** MS produces some absolute monsters up front with those 2, Fletcher Cox, Charles Cross, and several more I’m sure I can name.

Advertisement
Lol, I was actually referring to Chris Jones but Simmons isn’t far off either honestly from a size and production standpoint when comparing HS resumes. Got **** MS produces some absolute monsters up front with those 2, Fletcher Cox, Charles Cross, and several more I’m sure I can name.
That's my comparison too Chris Jones, but Mario & JT might can seal the deal this week

Elias Rudolph is in play, too. They won’t turn down big-time EDGEs or DTs.

I remember when Randy Shannon took 8 LBs and 7 WRs in the class of 2008. I thought he was insane at the time. But I'm all in on 4-6 DEs and 4-5 DTs in this class. If they want in, you make it work. Guidry can treat them like hockey sides so they're always rotating in fresh and going all out when in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back