2024 DL Kamarion Franklin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I think it would be more weird if his Top 5 didn’t include the program whose campus he was currently on lol. Would definitely be awkward if he had 5 other programs while on our campus

Yes, but he could have put that out days earlier, or days later...

Timing...

1685734965976.png

Advertisement
I think it would be more weird if his Top 5 didn’t include the program whose campus he was currently on lol. Would definitely be awkward if he had 5 other programs while on our campus
Actually, I think its actually less awkward that openly recruiting for another school and being asked/told to leave early like Sanker did last year.

This kid seems to be considered elite by most. And many consider him to be one of the most versatile DL in the country.

I'm curious why his top 5 doesn't include any of the big time programs? No Bama. No UGA. No Ohio State. And he's from SEC country?

I like our chances against the schools listed (rather than if UGA, Bama, OSU were in his top 5).
Although we're the only one that isn't really a deep southern college town.

Very curious recruitment for such a highly regarded DL from SEC territory.

Advertisement
This kid seems to be considered elite by most. And many consider him to be one of the most versatile DL in the country.

I'm curious why his top 5 doesn't include any of the big time programs? No Bama. No UGA. No Ohio State. And he's from SEC country?

I like our chances against the schools listed (rather than if UGA, Bama, OSU were in his top 5).

Yeah that's a fair thought.

Advertisement

True, especially Bama and LSU always seem to have their pick in Mississippi

Maybe he went to Alabama and UGA and realized living in Miami would be much better.

Advertisement
Yup he right near the border of Tennessee, Arkansas and Mississippi. But he is closer to Tuscaloosa than to Knoxville and Fayeteville. I havent watch this guy's tape yet. Need to check it out. Bama offered but UGA didnt. I seen Clemson go into these places and take players. Even into Alabama. Its only impossible if you dont put a proper effort or no effort.

Note: Tell you the truth, i was underwhelmed by his film. His rating seems to be because of his size. I didnt see elite quickness, nor over powering strength and violence. Of course just like a 3 star rated player they can develop into being a star after getting into college. Just didnt see it on his film. He seem to have an ordinary get off and then most of the time just bigger than the tackle.

You cant coach that size though.

Last edited:
Think he is from the other side of miss though

Closer to tenn
This doesn't really matter I'm sure that if LSU Alabama or Georgia wanted the kid they can get involved at anytime and woo him. You know playing for a winning program getting national exposure getting the best of the best tools to because a better athlete.

Yup he right near the border of Tennessee, Arkansas and Mississippi. But he is closer to Tuscaloosa than to Knoxville and Fayeteville. I havent watch this guy's tape yet. Need to check it out. Bama offered but UGA didnt. I seen Clemson go into these places and take players. Even into Alabama. Its only impossible if you dont put a proper effort or no effort.

Note: Tell you the truth, i was underwhelmed by his film. His rating seems to be because of his size. I didnt see elite quickness, nor over powering strength and violence. Of course just like a 3 star rated player they can develop into being a star after getting into college. Just didnt see it on his film. He seem to have an ordinary get off and then most of the time just bigger than the tackle.

You cant coach that size though.
I feel the same way about his tape. Size is elite plus good athleticism but nothing popping off the screen. Definitely a high upside guy that needs coaching

I feel the same way about his tape. Size is elite plus good athleticism but nothing popping off the screen. Definitely a high upside guy that needs coaching
Yup. I cant help but think about DJ Johnson who we all were excited about. Man never saw the field lol. Wyatt Gilmore is a better player right now imo. Maybe Franklin has higher upside but more bust possibility. Even the upside is debatable cuz Gilmore is not some plodding big white Dude. He has moves. Also why i prefer to watch tape and judge for myself.

Dylan Stewart...now that is an elite DE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back