2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’m not lol, you’re triggered by Lane for some reason. I’ll call a spade a spade, it doesn’t have to include him. But this board loves to **** on him for some reason. I’m simply proving the “he’s a poor recruiter” narrative is overblown as he’s recruited well at two schools with a somewhat similar lack of football success to Miami (especially Tennessee) despite having a rich football history. I already said Mario is levels better + Lane wouldn’t land this magnitude of trench bullies, but it’s wild how little our own fanbase knows about general college football history.

Btw you asked for Freeze’s class ranks…

2013: #8
2014: #17
2015: #17
2016: #5
2017: #31

That’s with cheating, and he’s not “stacking” top 10 classes…but sure, he’s a better recruiter than Lane. However, both having enticing offenses attracted recruits, and when given ample financial backing, they can succeed on the trail.
Pretty sure that 17 class was when freeze got fired…

two top tens classes not bad… remind me how many lanes gotten

NYSOM is that you…🤷‍♂️
IMG_1769.gif

No they weren't wrong IF what they were saying is THIS CLASS NEEDS TO GET BETTER... But that's not what yall were saying or atheist not the only thing yall were saying. Yall were saying clearly were broke. Mario sucks as a recruiter for wr & dl etc. Yall went FAR beyond this class needs to get better. When several of us told yall it's gonna be just fine. Just wait till it matters half of yall then turned around and called us slurpers and talked ****. That's nonsense. Own that **** and move on.
I was ready to can Joe, I will be honest. I'm still ready to can Addae because I haven't seen **** from him yet.

Good thing is, my mouth is as open as it can be and it stays that way, so when my mouth gets shut, it'll be noticeable.

Advertisement
Some posters only care about a reaction score. And you help them?
It's not about the reaction score, it's the ratio of reaction score to messages. You know, quality vs quantity. I'm rocking a 3.16 right now and you have a respectable 2.65.

It would seem that booty gifs give that a significant bump, so let's get on that bike and ride!

booty jiggle GIF

Wow he looks super skinny way back then sheesh 😂 especially in the face. All that Southern cooking really got to him, I thought hitting the slopes made you less hungry but clearly not for Cocaine Kiffin.

Side note though, is Saban a corch?
Oh man! Yeah I see what you did there. You just lulled him to sleep by opening with some amicable banter then right at the end you hit him with the vicious kill shot LMAO! Bro I'm sitting here in awe like how Monte was in awe of Mitch in the movie "Waiting" when he gave everyone at the party "The Goat".

@WeBallinBoyz You are the facking man and from this point forward I swear my undying allegiance to you! I promise I will never underestimate you again!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back