2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
The funniest part of the whole **** is the same people calling me a mope were calling me a slurper a year ago. I even defended Gattis early in the season 🤣. I'm sure I go overboard some times too but this is a message board for a mid *** team let me be.
Yea it doesn’t bother me as long as we all good when we get savages. If we got like 5 star after 5 star and someone complains then that’s a true mope

Advertisement
This is weak. Dont just group me with anybody. I stand on everything I write. Aint no y'all. This whole slurper vs mope is stupid but I play along. Your timeline and expectations are not mine and vice versa. I said I needed to see certain things. I also seperate coaching from recruiting.
What I go against is moving goal posts and pretending any patch of grass is greener.
We could sign the top 32 players on 247 sports and it wouldn't change my thoughts on Mario the coach. If you want to dispute something I said holla at me.
I definitely have discussed my lack of confidence in the funds. I don't know that was right or wrong but we also are losing a starting QB S LG, FS, DT so that very well could contribute. What i knew and still know is it wasn't good enough and i still feel that way.
What I wont do is ignore good news because of a fake agenda. When **** good I'll turn up with the best of them.
If you haven't realized it, hasn't been too much I actually read through and pay attention towards. I skim through various threads & all I know is far too often that was the theme. You were a part of that theme in some of the comments I skimmed through. Now if that wasn't a constant for you then I'm glad to know that. Because outside of some of the negativity being redundant I think sometimes you actually have something to say. I just disregard **** when I see it occurring too often.

No they weren't wrong IF what they were saying is THIS CLASS NEEDS TO GET BETTER... But that's not what yall were saying or atheist not the only thing yall were saying. Yall were saying clearly were broke. Mario sucks as a recruiter for wr & dl etc. Yall went FAR beyond this class needs to get better. When several of us told yall it's gonna be just fine. Just wait till it matters half of yall then turned around and called us slurpers and talked ****. That's nonsense. Own that **** and move on.
I was a mope, but bit my lip. There, that’s my confession. Sorry Mario

If you haven't realized it, hasn't been too much I actually read through and pay attention towards. I skim through various threads & all I know is far too often that was the theme. You were a part of that theme in some of the comments I skimmed through. Now if that wasn't a constant for you then I'm glad to know that. Because outside of some of the negativity being redundant I think sometimes you actually have something to say. I just disregard **** when I see it occurring too often.
It's off-season all that mope **** over with unless we sign 1 QB again.

I blame the lane Kiffin worshippers/cult lol

Advertisement
I blame the lane Kiffin worshippers/cult lol
One billion percent. All these people who act like lane kiffin(who ain't never won **** as a head coach)because he runs a creative offense, is exactly who we needed. Regardless reality is reality. This is where we are and most of us good or bad are firmly in that boat. So buckle the **** up and enjoy the ride.

One billion percent. All these people who act like lane kiffin(who ain't never won **** as a head coach)because he runs a creative offense, is exactly who we needed. Regardless reality is reality. This is where we are and most of us good or bad are firmly in that boat. So buckle the **** up and enjoy the ride.
My problem with Lane would be recruiting that was my question. No one wants to play defense for a team that goes three and out in 4 seconds when they play real DLines. They get gassed

The funniest part of the whole **** is the same people calling me a mope were calling me a slurper a year ago. I even defended Gattis early in the season 🤣. I'm sure I go overboard some times too but this is a message board for a mid *** team let me be.
jake-gyllenhaal-shake-head.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Awkward Barack Obama GIF

@cway313

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back