2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Remember that time everyone laughed that we weren’t getting the best DL class… and proceeded to complain do to leakage?

Fun times

Pause
I remember 4 sho
Remember Dick Wolf GIF by Wolf Entertainment

If someone said this class sucks and needs to get better were they wrong? Obviously Mario feels the same way.
No they weren't wrong IF what they were saying is THIS CLASS NEEDS TO GET BETTER... But that's not what yall were saying or atheist not the only thing yall were saying. Yall were saying clearly were broke. Mario sucks as a recruiter for wr & dl etc. Yall went FAR beyond this class needs to get better. When several of us told yall it's gonna be just fine. Just wait till it matters half of yall then turned around and called us slurpers and talked ****. That's nonsense. Own that **** and move on.

Advertisement
Same I was on the wait and see cause this season I didn’t expect anything. My expectations weren’t like the mob and still ain’t that next year. But this season watching them Im like we may have arrived earlier than I expected. I was watching a different game though, everyone was crazy because the losses. I’m thinking to myself yo we a qb and elite DL class away. But like boxers moving up in weight these DL prospects need a year to develop so 25 is my year when Bain is a JR.

But we still could arrive early and this beats those previous staffs. I just wanted us to compete and we did that. People will complain for another Hc to take Mario’s players to the natty but not me. Cause if we do that we won’t get these type of players anymore and fall to the basement again. Just keep us in the top 10 and I’m cool I have suffered enough.
Yeah you’ve been holding strong

We’ve been saying for years oh this next class is it this next class is it

But even though it was ranked #7 that 2023 was full of dudes that are just different than what we’ve been getting. Our mid 4 stars have sucked for years.

Mario is bringing in a different type of player and it was gonna get worked out eventually

Yeah you’ve been holding strong

We’ve been saying for years oh this next class is it this next class is it

But even though it was ranked #7 that 2023 was full of dudes that are just different than what we’ve been getting. Our mid 4 stars have sucked for years.

Mario is bringing in a different type of player and it was gonna get worked out eventually
The first class was a wash imo cause u have to keep the Manny class intact but good signs were there. He flipped Skinner even though he hasn’t done sh and probably never will. It’s still a good thing and a message u send that we taking your recruits. The first class was this last class and they performed. Dude transformed the OL in one year bruh lol.

Advertisement
The first class was a wash imo cause u have to keep the Manny class intact but good signs were there. He flipped Skinner even though he hasn’t done sh and probably never will. It’s still a good thing and a message u send that we taking your recruits. The first class was this last class and they performed. Dude transformed the OL in one year bruh lol.
yeah he walked in the door and landed Kelly, Wes, Cooper, Citizen, Moss, Skinner etc

Granted some of those dudes are still a work in progress I immediately was like ok this guy is different

yeah he walked in the door and landed Kelly, Wes, Cooper, Citizen, Moss, Skinner etc

Granted some of those dudes are still a work in progress I immediately was like ok this guy is different
Yup I was like holy f this is different I seen this movie before at other elite programs. But you have to slightly pay attention to other programs to peep it. If not you ain’t going to pick up on it.

No they weren't wrong IF what they were saying is THIS CLASS NEEDS TO GET BETTER... But that's not what yall were saying or atheist not the only thing yall were saying. Yall were saying clearly were broke. Mario sucks as a recruiter for wr & dl etc. Yall went FAR beyond this class needs to get better. When several of us told yall it's gonna be just fine. Just wait till it matters half of yall then turned around and called us slurpers and talked ****. That's nonsense. Own that **** and move on.
Or broke out 1 year sample size stats on why summer commitments in the NIL era will stick and this many of the top 150 ranked kids are already committed so its time to cry etc etc. Over and over and over again they cried, in every single thread. We def did have to get better at the time but it was like their whole world was falling apart and they were ready to sleep in the garage with their car engine running.

No they weren't wrong IF what they were saying is THIS CLASS NEEDS TO GET BETTER... But that's not what yall were saying or atheist not the only thing yall were saying. Yall were saying clearly were broke. Mario sucks as a recruiter for wr & dl etc. Yall went FAR beyond this class needs to get better. When several of us told yall it's gonna be just fine.llll pop Just wait till it matters half of yall then turned around and called us slurpers and talked ****. That's nonsense. Own that **** and move on.
This is weak. Dont just group me with anybody. I stand on everything I write. Aint no y'all. This whole slurper vs mope is stupid but I play along. Your timeline and expectations are not mine and vice versa. I said I needed to see certain things. I also seperate coaching from recruiting.
What I go against is moving goal posts and pretending any patch of grass is greener.
We could sign the top 32 players on 247 sports and it wouldn't change my thoughts on Mario the coach. If you want to dispute something I said holla at me.
I definitely have discussed my lack of confidence in the funds. I don't know that was right or wrong but we also are losing a starting QB S LG, FS, DT so that very well could contribute. What i knew and still know is it wasn't good enough and i still feel that way.
What I wont do is ignore good news because of a fake agenda. When **** good I'll turn up with the best of them.

Advertisement
Yup I was like holy f this is different I seen this movie before at other elite programs. But you have to slightly pay attention to other programs to peep it. If not you ain’t going to pick up on it.
That last Manny class was nuclear bad. Anyone even bringing anything up propping that useless ******* needs their head examined

Advertisement
This is weak. Dont just group me with anybody. I stand on everything I write. Aint no y'all. This whole slurper vs mope is stupid but I play along. Your timeline and expectations are not mine and vice versa. I said I needed to see certain things. I also seperate coaching from recruiting.
What I go against is moving goal posts and pretending any patch of grass is greener.
We could sign the top 32 players on 247 sports and it wouldn't change my thoughts on Mario the coach. If you want to dispute something I said holla at me.
I definitely have discussed my lack of confidence in the funds. I don't know that was right or wrong but we also are losing a starting QB S LG, FS, DT so that very well could contribute. What i knew and still know is it wasn't good enough and i still feel that way.
What I wont do is ignore good news because of a fake agenda. When **** good I'll turn up with the best of them.
Lol. U lost me when u said we losing a QB. Gtfoh. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back