2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'd be shocked if he flips to us. Possible but very very doubtful. Stewart on the other hand....... well that's still being worked out
1701723350906.gif

Advertisement
They were funny but since I believe recruiting is separate from on field product I wasn’t that worried. I think a few days I got worried then I realized “sh I been saying wins don’t matter recruiters recruit”
Had to believe in my saying and it worked out. Until the goalposts get pushed back again. Some of the post I even found funny even if I disagreed lol
To be fair lots of people were saying the class should be better

But there’s also lots of receipts of people absolutely unhinged and acting ridiculous

To be fair lots of people were saying the class should be better

But there’s also lots of receipts of people absolutely unhinged and acting ridiculous
Facts

But since I feel like I have paid attention when I got into this in 08. I would see monster classes at places that made zero sense. Then I realized ok it’s the HC doesn’t matter where they go they just stack. One overlooked trait is identifying then closing regardless of record. It happened all the time and contradicted that saying “win and they will come” pause

All the time that sh never made sense to me.

Advertisement
Facts

But since I feel like I have paid attention when I got into this in 08. I would see monster classes at places that made zero sense. Then I realized ok it’s the HC doesn’t matter where they go they just stack. One overlooked trait is identifying then closing regardless of record. It happened all the time and contradicted that saying “win and they will come” pause

Mario is built different. During the summer I basically said I’m gonna take a break and let him cook and see what happens

This day and age where everyone uses analytics and AI and it’s hard to find secrets, hustle recruiting plays an even bigger role imo, and no one out-hustles Mario

Not that I had blind faith or thought we would be flipping guys like Scott, just was willing to sit back and wait and chill

Mario is built different. During the summer I basically said I’m gonna take a break and let him cook and see what happens

This day and age where everyone uses analytics and AI and it’s hard to find secrets, hustle recruiting plays an even bigger role imo, and no one out-hustles Mario

Not that I had blind faith or thought we would be flipping guys like Scott, just was willing to sit back and wait and chill
Same I was on the wait and see cause this season I didn’t expect anything. My expectations weren’t like the mob and still ain’t that next year. But this season watching them Im like we may have arrived earlier than I expected. I was watching a different game though, everyone was crazy because the losses. I’m thinking to myself yo we a qb and elite DL class away. But like boxers moving up in weight these DL prospects need a year to develop so 25 is my year when Bain is a JR.

But we still could arrive early and this beats those previous staffs. I just wanted us to compete and we did that. People will complain for another Hc to take Mario’s players to the natty but not me. Cause if we do that we won’t get these type of players anymore and fall to the basement again. Just keep us in the top 10 and I’m cool I have suffered enough.

Facts

Elite recruiters are just that but at some point they have to deliver some results. I dont think people questioned Mario's prowess there its just that he made his job so **** difficult with that 5-7 season and the early returns were confirming that. Not only did we miss on a bunch of our top targets but the pledges we took were suspect af. He definitely did well with the WR class and Carr was a major major flip and Scott changed everything. Now we are once again starring down another top 10 class with a mediocre record which is a testament to his recruiting but he will need to deliver next year. Good news is that he will have the most talented roster Miami has had in nearly 20 years as along as he gets a QB and some DTs, probably a CB as well.

Advertisement
Elite recruiters are just that but at some point they have to deliver some results. I dont think people questioned Mario's prowess there its just that he made his job so **** difficult with that 5-7 season and the early returns were confirming that. Not only did we miss on a bunch of our top targets but the pledges we took were suspect af. He definitely did well with the WR class and Carr was a major major flip and Scott changed everything. Now we are once again starring down another top 10 class with a mediocre record which is a testament to his recruiting but he will need to deliver next year. Good news is that he will have the most talented roster Miami has had in nearly 20 years as along as he gets a QB and some DTs, probably a CB as well.
You will change your tune after the ink is dried on this class including portal. U will believe or you will say ok we got our guy. All your unanswered questions will be answered. You won’t question it again. Just remember the past 20 years

Why does this thread have activity? What did I miss?
Cribby said he's been on campus lately. Footballville posted "pocket full of stones" or some bs a week or so ago. Mindless speculation from there

Reactions: JD4
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back