Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Who else are we going after besides Smith and Lyle on offense

the hangover GIF

we obviously need a QB.

Advertisement
He reminds me of Chase Young

JJ a different breed if he’s that then u give him everything. Crazy thing is JJ Watt wanted to be a cane
Dylan is built like JJ watt. JJ wasn't anything special in college but his combine was elite with everything except his 40 also his measurement height weight wingspan hand size were off the charts. I agree if he stays his current size he will probably compare more to chase but if he gets bigger he will be compared to watt. Either way get him to Greentree bruh NOW.

Stone is a monster !! And would be happy as **** if we sign him but do we really wanna throw a ton of money at a kid that really doesn’t wanna be here being forced by his family ?!?
Yes bc once he gets on the field his natural talent, savagery, competitiveness will take over

Dylan is built like JJ watt. JJ wasn't anything special in college but his combine was elite with everything except his 40 also his measurement height weight wingspan hand size were off the charts. I agree if he stays his current size he will probably compare more to chase but if he gets bigger he will be compared to watt. Either way get him to Greentree bruh NOW.
Facts if he grows more then ofc anything is possible. Pause tho

Advertisement
I’ve been wanting to see more senior tape but as highly ranked as Stone is I’m kinda surprised he isn’t higher

I’m not a guru though but he sure looks like #1 prospect potential when you see his junior stuff
Just watch the game when he committed at halftime. That’s all u need to see

Advertisement
Watt in 2 seasons at Wisconsin (after converting from tight end at a new school during his redshirt year) had 36.5 TFL and 11.5 sacks and was an All American. He was pretty dang good in college too.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back