2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Coker looked at reveling rankings and said “ I’ll take him, him and him”. Then when they didn’t pick Miami he was like “ move the punter to receiver “. You need a mixture of hungry guys with blue chippers and culture fits for your program. It’s much more than catalog shopping. Just look at Jimbo / A&M. I trust Mario in this aspect.
Send word to your people that I will work pro bono as the time out analyst. My only job will be to call timeouts. I can tweet to DS from my couch in real time and he signals to the officials.

Advertisement
Stone is a monster !! And would be happy as **** if we sign him but do we really wanna throw a ton of money at a kid that really doesn’t wanna be here being forced by his family ?!?
IMG_7646.gif

Coker looked at recruiting rankings and said “ I’ll take him, him and him”. Then when they didn’t pick Miami he was like “ move the punter to receiver “. You need a mixture of hungry guys with blue chippers and culture fits for your program. It’s much more than catalog shopping. Just look at Jimbo / A&M. I trust Mario in this aspect.
Which, to be completely honest, could be EXACTLY how our 2024 ends up

I’m as much a star ***** as the next guy but I like to look at the guys at the bottom of the list. Something the 2023 class has shown promise with

Truth, but add Stone and Scott with our edge guys…I mean it would take a corch to ***** this up. OL is **** good with some room for improvement to reach elite levels (but not too far off), DL would be well along that path if we close like this.

Keep stacking the trenches…let’s close this bish.
That's the thing Imagine have those two momster on top of Jones in this Guidry defense he will for sure utilize all these monsters to the max

Advertisement
That's the thing Imagine have those two momster on top of Jones in this Guidry defense he will for sure utilize all these monsters to the max
Dude the athleticism from those three guys is insane

It’s why I love Jones so much (pause)

The way Guidry gets creative with his DL, guys like these will absolutely EAT

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back