2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
You the man. We know you get your info from the staff, if the staff is fooled… then obviously that’s gonna show the same on your end. What we love is just having the inside lane to know what the staff expects (good or bad).
Tbh I‘m so shaken this year I go for multiple sources before I’ll post anything. Everyone I talked to had him a Cane . Just like Patterson .

If Miami is shocked about this decision there is a major disconnect somewhere and almost points to a lack of self awareness. They have been getting blindsided consistently but continue to chase these so called whales on the D-line. Mario is finding out that he isn’t as awesome at recruiting as he thinks.

Advertisement
Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Let’s not change our tune. He trolled us. But we were the underdog the whole time. Teammate going to Norman and being from the state. Is what it is. We went 1/2 and needed Patterson badly from a local school. We don’t play OU so it ain’t like we lost him to ufag or fspoo. Let’s get to work
I actually think he was split. Think he told his family UM & in the final minutes he legit changed his mind. Went with his heart over the bigger offer…. It happens man

Advertisement
We need to offer players like Stone and Robinson **** YOU LEVEL OF MONEY
It’s not always about the money. Kids aren’t broke and have options. Everyone is getting paid now. Season starts on Friday. It’s time to win some games and show them we’re on a championship path.

Where is the rule where you can’t play for a natty in the next 3 years if you are outside the top 5?

You know the playoff is expanding next year right?

It's not a rule, but nobody has ever won a natty without stringing back-to-back top 5 classes is the point.

I'm getting old. I grew up with a Miami that won natties or played for them almost every year, so that's the level I expect from them. I'm not good with 14th place. But there is a part of me that understands where y'all are coming from... 20 years ago is a long time ago, and most of you never experienced that so your standard is a little different. A lot of schools would be happy to perform at the level Miami does in the ACC, I'm just not one of those people.

Where is the rule where you can’t play for a natty in the next 3 years if you are outside the top 5?

You know the playoff is expanding next year right?
The average 4 year class ranking of the teams that have won titles since the playoff started is 3.3. So yeah, it matters a little

Advertisement
Onto Breland now and hope a certain someone is lying about him to me lol. We need someone to pair with Jones.

They are not.

F$U didn't even make Patterson's final 2.

The post are the same n trust me i know all about Patterson.

The same crying by opposing fans about family being shocked n not comfortable, etc.

I did watch his ig reel and it appears his kid bro said he thought he was gonna pick the u...the fam didnt seem too uncomfortable or unhappy from that viewpoint

Advertisement
Tbh I‘m so shaken this year I go for multiple sources before I’ll post anything. Everyone I talked to had him a Cane . Just like Patterson .
No doubt thought he was a cane. We'll see how it plays out and I'm not talking about this particular recruit. Many others that were considering UM will be flip candidates if our product on the field is appealing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back