2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe u should read things a little more closely. I know OU has a med school. So does Mexico. So what? What I asked is if OU has a "great" med school; something on Miami's level. I've been all over the world, btw. Since that matters to you.
I'm sure you have Dora the Explorer.

Know what they call the bottom graduate of the worst medical school?

Doctor.

Lighten up friend.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Even if he was torn or what the **** ever, I've gotta say Venebles has the credentials to make it tough when you're up against him for a DL prospect. Who knows, maybe this isn't the end of his recruiting story. I would've certainly been pleasantly surprised.

I think it’s funny many of you stupid f*****ES expect UM, who hasn’t won **** in 20 years, to go out and sign every out of state, elite DT like it’s as easy as doing it on Xbox. The fact Mario even has us in the conversation for players like this is mind blowing, and if we can actually win some F’ing games we’ll start closing on them.
Better yet. Put those $. To a couple of 4 stars DL n develop them. Might have to hit the portal one more yr. But who cares we still will have a top 10 class gets. Now let's move tf on .. winning on the field changes everything. This a 2 to 3 built to change this sh@t around.

Advertisement
Well all the pay sites had us 0-2 today or didn’t even make a prediction. We got 1 so that’s better than everyone here expected mid week.
Yes sir I'm good. Long term, we're better getting the ones that want to rep the U. Now if say young Mr. Stone decides to change his mind in 3-4 months, I'm good with that too. Lol.

Can he play DT?
599B55C8-E5F8-47B9-8C2C-5D4AF44A36FE.gif

Am I trolling though? If we just missed on Stone today but were otherwise doing fine, well that would be one thing.

Think about all of the DT's and DE's that visited over the summer. We missed on Scott. Missed on Rushing. Then we missed on Stewart. Then we missed on Simmons. But wait... because after that we missed on Kam Franklin. Now we've missed on Stone. So am I actually trolling or does it kind of make sense for fans to be ****ed about how consistently bad our recruiting has been this cycle?

I guess I can give them credit for Rudolph and Lightfoot, they are good players if not elite, and Jones is a good solid addition if he sticks. I'm not saying anything everyone else hasn't been saying for months - UM put it out there that this was going to be an elite DT/DE class and it's turned out to be an Al Golden / Manny Diaz level class at that position. Those guys didn't recruit the defensive line badly, but I could be forgiven for thinking our elite $8 milllion/yr coach would be able to out recruit those guys.

Because being outside the top 5 this year means you have no shot at a natty in the next 3 years. Being outside the top 10 means the playoffs are very doubtful within the next three years. And being behind both FSU and UF is just downright unacceptably bad. And oh yeah, this all coming at a time when conference realignment is a thing and Miami's entire future is at stake.

We can't have these misses.
Where is the rule where you can’t play for a natty in the next 3 years if you are outside the top 5?

You know the playoff is expanding next year right?

I think the kid went with his heart and stuck with OU. A quick glance at his twitter account and it's all about OU. I don't doubt his parents wanting him at UM but it was the kids decision to make.
He told his family and Miami he was coming here. It’s where they wanted him and it’s why they’re upset. But yeah , he’s going back home. Oh well.

Advertisement
Well all the pay sites had us 0-2 today or didn’t even make a prediction. We got 1 so that’s better than everyone here expected mid week.
You the man. We know you get your info from the staff, if the staff is fooled… then obviously that’s gonna show the same on your end. What we love is just having the inside lane to know what the staff expects (good or bad).

Where were you when we landed Patterson earlier? I see you in here when we whiff along with a few others for the bad news. I don’t see some of you in here celebrating for the good news.

I don't have to answer that. If you think I'm a troll then ban me. Don't even bother with Purgatory. I'm not obligated to monitor this board 24 hours a day on a weekend and while I'm glad we got Patterson, I'm sorry but 14th ranked recrutiting classes and being behind FSU and UF in recruiting with only 1 major DT left on the board (who is also leaning elsewhere) isn't up to my expectations.

If being a fan of Mario and the current leadership at Miami is a requirment to post on this board, then just get rid of me. Shooting straight with you, I'm not a fan of this admin, I don't trust them and they haven't done anything to earn that trust. Manny Diaz and Al Golden could sign a 14th ranked class. So call me a troll if you wish, but that's not performing to my expecation and I can't do anything except be honest about what I think.

Advertisement
You know what p-i-$ses me off more than this kid acting like a little bia^tch?

The so-called ‘Canes fans that post chit about Mario. It somehow makes these mopes feel better if they crap on our head coach. They are so distraught and upset about losing a big time recruit, they channel their anger toward our head coach and staff.

You know who you are. You suck!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back