2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We might not like it but we will need to hit the portal hard for Dts.We'll need at least 3.
We absolutely do. There’s no other option, but that’s not the way you build a team.
You also have to realize that this isn’t Mario’s style. He likes to get to know the kid.
He likes to establish relationships early in order to get to know the kid and his family to know what type of player he’s getting. Unless it’s some player that he recruited for a long time and now wants to play at Miami then I can see him doing it.

Unfortunately, he’s going to have to do it now.

This is starting to remind me a lot of the corner back recruiting with Rumph.

If I’m not mistaken, Mario offered Breland when he was in eighth grade and has known him and the family for a long time.
I just don’t see how he pulls an elite cali dt away from USC and Oregon.
If we can’t outbid Oklahoma we sure af ain’t outspending those 2 schools

Kinda weird certain guys that were quiet after Patterson are now vocal

1693099025431.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
the man just literally told you why we missed on these types of kids at this position. c'mon man...

He absolutely did not tell me why we missed on these kids... he said there's only a few of them and everyone else wants them. That's pretty much the definition of competition. The expectation I have for this staff is to win those competitions.

I mean, it's like saying it's OK we lost 7 games last year because the other team wanted to win too. WTF twilight zone am I stepping in to where this string of defeats is just OK all of the sudden?

Yes I know it's a battle to get these kids to sign. Win the ******* battles.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He pulled a prank on his family and told them Miami (not really that bad when you think about it, just trying to surprise them that he'll be staying home).... one of the family members Mom or Dad texted a UM staffer out of excitement "you got you one coach!!".... Mirabel tweets....

I'm on the right track??
Confused Green Bay Packers GIF by Martellus Bennett's Text Back Pack's Text Back Pack

He might not get anything for Christmas, and may not get invited to Thanksgiving Dinner.

I'd have told my son he needed to find another place to stay. Starting tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back