2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was one girl with a Miami flag another in Michigan State green

Yeah, no other school has green as a color.

That girl and her brother were both fighting to put on the UM hat as they went to commercial.

Sure, it was "equal opportunity". Where was the family member wearing red?

Advertisement
You always troll

I just explained where I'm coming from to you, so believe what you want. Thanks for always bringing the good information anyway, I have a negative opinion of this staff and the check-writers but not a negative opinion of what you bring.

We offered Stone the most money we’ve ever offered in NIL. We also landed a top 75 player earlier today that got a big NIL. Stop the trollin. We missed on all the highly rated DT’s last year too. You know why? There’s only a handful of them in the world and everybody wants them.
OU did not offer more NIL, that's a fact. So tired of all the whine a** fans......

Advertisement
Ya'll realize there are other medical schools besides UM's right?

OU being one of them...

The amount of porsters who have no clue about life North of 595 is just fascinating to me.
Maybe u should read things a little more closely. I know OU has a med school. So does Mexico. So what? What I asked is if OU has a "great" med school; something on Miami's level. I've been all over the world, btw. Since that matters to you.

Am I trolling though? If we just missed on Stone today but were otherwise doing fine, well that would be one thing.

Think about all of the DT's and DE's that visited over the summer. We missed on Scott. Missed on Rushing. Then we missed on Stewart. Then we missed on Simmons. But wait... because after that we missed on Kam Franklin. Now we've missed on Stone. So am I actually trolling or does it kind of make sense for fans to be ****ed about how consistently bad our recruiting has been this cycle?

I guess I can give them credit for Rudolph and Lightfoot, they are good players if not elite, and Jones is a good solid addition if he sticks. I'm not saying anything everyone else hasn't been saying for months - UM put it out there that this was going to be an elite DT/DE class and it's turned out to be an Al Golden / Manny Diaz level class at that position. Those guys didn't recruit the defensive line badly, but I could be forgiven for thinking our elite $8 milllion/yr coach would be able to out recruit those guys.

Because being outside the top 5 this year means you have no shot at a natty in the next 3 years. Being outside the top 10 means the playoffs are very doubtful within the next three years. And being behind both FSU and UF is just downright unacceptably bad. And oh yeah, this all coming at a time when conference realignment is a thing and Miami's entire future is at stake.

We can't have these misses.
the man just literally told you why we missed on these types of kids at this position. c'mon man...

Advertisement
I am not counting this staff out with Stone or others. This may be the weirdest mind **** that ends up just fine in the end

They are misses for everyone besides the school went too…Not just us.

You don't think FSU or Ohio St wants David Stone lol?

We will get another HS DT…Not sure if it's a flip, or a kid we move in on late. Book it.

Yes I'm sure we'll get someone who plays DT in high school, it just likely won't be a 5*.

You guys have me thinking I'm crazy now for expecting more of this staff. I want us to win championships. We need to recruit the way Georgia and Alabama recruit to do that, there aren't any shortcuts and you can't just grab some random kid and expect to compete with these teams.

Let’s not change our tune. He trolled us. But we were the underdog the whole time. Teammate going to Norman and being from the state. Is what it is. We went 1/2 and needed Patterson badly from a local school. We don’t play OU so it ain’t like we lost him to ufag or fspoo. Let’s get to work

Advertisement
DT recruiting is in a very bad position. We spent time and resources on the “whales” only to whiff on every defensive tackle “whale” at this point. Have we gained equity with our plan B options? Is it going to be like with Golden where we aim high, miss, and have no equity with the lower rated guys, leaving only scraps?

For the slurpers: this is only a comment about DT recruiting and is not a statement about recruiting as a whole.

People on X are saying it might be an add on package on Fubo for Pac-12 Network. Guess Sling has it too but probably same thing, add on package.
Yeah, you get the pac12 channels with the sports package with sling

Advertisement
Naw but in all seriousness though... How many times have our staff got played this cycle? Sheesh. Every miss it seems we're getting trolled or just "read the room wrong". Something's not right this year.
It happens to other programs too. Osu got played with lightfoot. Rudolph with Michigan. Patterson with fsu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back