2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Recruiting this year is a flaming pile of trash. How broke is Miami? I guess when your entire NIL is nothing but gift cards to Miami Subs, you're not going to get the elite players.

Cheap *** program. To think they had us fooled with the whole "we're turning a new leaf and investing in the program now" schtick last year. Back to their old cheap ways. Whale hunting for DT's... except now all of the DT's besides Breland (who is also trending elswhere) are off the board.

MAJOR FAIL.
Did we not just get a 5 star safety today? Go spank one out and enjoy your Saturday

No elite dt’s means no natty.

It’s not elite qb’s
It’s not some elite db’s
Don’t need a hot running back.

Clemson
Bama
Uga
Osu

Monsters on the dline.
Miss me with that portal sht.
Can’t get some one and done dude.

Stone trolled us for the bag and got the call before the game.
We might not like it but we will need to hit the portal hard for Dts.We'll need at least 3.

Reactions: jsy
If you want to be a neurologist kid, you don't pick Oklahoma over UM.

I mean...

1693097280853.png

vs.
1693097303910.png

Ask Google and Med school ain't even what their known for.

1693097422809.png

I'm flanders right now. Nah, for real I'm glad we got Zaquan Patterson. It makes this underwhelming non-commit easier to deal with.
Episode 18 GIF by The Simpsons

Advertisement
Exactly. Can someone explain this to me? Does OU have a great med school i don't know about? Is his desire to be a doctor not really serious?
Ya'll realize there are other medical schools besides UM's right?

OU being one of them...

The amount of porsters who have no clue about life North of 595 is just fascinating to me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Well f^ck him if all of it is true. Punk doing that to your own family.

But after the dust settles tonight…we still need DTs.

I know y'all don't like to listen(read) but hear me out.....

It was always going to be OU.... He just told his family Miami just hoping they'll be happy and surprised that he's staying home.

He pretty much stayed consistent tho with telling the media in every interview that he didn't want to leave his lil siblings or whatever 🤷🏾‍♂️
They weren't happy lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back