2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not at all. I don’t really buy the Justin Scott/mom stuff. I think where he ultimately wants to be. I never thought we’d get Simmons. Stewart we maybe were close on, but probably not. But this kid IMO is the one super whale that has the most genuine interest. I think we either land him or it’s a 51/49 decision to OU. I’m just saying that, were the good guys to win out here, it’s not just another recruiting win. This would be an EPIC thievery when you look at the whole picture.

I guess that’s the point… how is it epic thievery if he wants to be here and we’ve been in it the whole time?

My pick from Thursday still stands for both guys today.
1693065835629.gif

Advertisement
You know what I told you on Franklin. ***** crazy now with the Nil side of things. Tonight I’d say yes to both these guys but Saturday is a ways off. It could flip flop 2-3 times by then lol.
😯

Is it possible to find out how many stars some our greatest players of all time were ?

I know Ray Lewis had no offers and Rohan may have been the same, we may all be surprised.

GOCANES
Different era, diamonds in the rough are hard to find now because it’s so much media coverage if you’re good now, you’ll be seen most likely. It’s harder for someone to go under the radar these days, if Santana, Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, Sapp, Reggie Wayne. Came out of high school today those guys would be highly recruited because of camps exposure etc.

Advertisement
oh eh. I think canes tbh just feels like it. well see tho. still dont think his recruitment is done even if its miami or OU with bama looming
That wasn't my guess. Thats what the michigan state insider put in as a CB.

I think it's Miami because any kid thats already left Oklahoma and enjoyed it most likely has seen the light. You aren't going back to that sh*thole when Jason Taylor comes calling.

Gaby said this morning that his announcement may be prerecorded and he hadnt told OU of his decision yet, which is interesting

Advertisement
Different era, diamonds in the rough are hard to find now because it’s so much media coverage if you’re good now, you’ll be seen most likely. It’s harder for someone to go under the radar these days, if Santana, Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, Sapp, Reggie Wayne. Came out of high school today those guys would be highly recruited because of camps exposure etc.
I still remember getting a Canes newspaper getting delivered to me monthly up in Pa back when we got Ray Lewis and others. Loved Ray when the article stated how great of a wrestler he was. Sold me right there! Looked forward to getting that delivery. Got to admit, it was great growing up when we were the greatest show on the planet!

Amazing how times have changed when it comes to getting info!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back