2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Oklahoma is wild. Tulsa always has one of the highest crime rates in the country

IMG_0888.gif

It’s hard to put into words what a coup this would be for Mario to steal this kid. He has been destined to go to OU literally his entire life. This would be perhaps the biggest recruiting win of Mario’s career. I know Thibs and Mauigoa and Samson were gigantic OOS wins, but from what I know about this kid’s life and story, this is borderline impossible.

I’d love @JustAFanHTX’s $0.02, because from what I know, you simply do not steal this kid from OU.
Anything is possible. Let's wait n see 🙈

Weed man thriving out there. Okie is the new Cali, they produce there and ship out of state like Tejas. The state has tried to undo their **** up the last few years but they didn’t even require a seed to sale system out there. So you could grow 500lbs and say you only grew 100 and the rest would go in duffles out the back door. Asians, cartels, everyone sent people down there. People left Cali to keep doing what they have been doing for 20-30 years. On top of that Okie has gotten more active in general as they off states start to mirror the Chi way of life. Overall, Oklahoma is not this family values type state in any way shape or form these days.
****! IDK dat

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Setting up the board battle for later…

Nicely done..

Not at all. I don’t really buy the Justin Scott/mom stuff. I think where he ultimately wants to be. I never thought we’d get Simmons. Stewart we maybe were close on, but probably not. But this kid IMO is the one super whale that has the most genuine interest. I think we either land him or it’s a 51/49 decision to OU. I’m just saying that, were the good guys to win out here, it’s not just another recruiting win. This would be an EPIC thievery when you look at the whole picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back