2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ice T React GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
It shows a high degree of intellectual thinking in my opinion. Like chess not checkers level aptitude.

Advertisement
Yep. Now let’s see what happens the next 12 hours.
I’m in NOLA. Just had the best southern meal of my life at a place called Dooky Chase’s. Started with 2 Sazeracs. Crab Cakes for appetizer. Fried Chicken with a side of Jambalaya and an extra side of mustard greens. I’m not even a dessert guy and the Peach Cobbler was 10/10.

This is exactly what I needed to read as I lay in my hotel room in boxers and shirtless begging to not need some Tums before going to sleep.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Be prepared things can always change with this. We’ll see where it sits in the AM. I’ve just heard nothing to change my stance since yesterday.

Mario is too good at this to continually whiff. I know you’ve always maintained that when the dust settles, we’re gonna be ok. I can’t come off that opinion either. One (two?) of these have to go our way at some point.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m in NOLA. Just had the best southern meal of my life at a place called Dooky Chase’s. Started with 2 Sazeracs. Crab Cakes for appetizer. Fried Chicken with a side of Jambalaya and an extra side of mustard greens. I’m not even a dessert guy and the Peach Cobbler was 10/10.

This is exactly what I needed to read as I lay in my hotel room in boxers and shirtless begging to not need some Tums before going to sleep.
Dookie Chase, is that deal.

Mario is too good at this to continually whiff. I know you’ve always maintained that when the dust settles, we’re gonna be ok. I can’t come off that opinion either. One (two?) of these have to go our way at some point.
Some regression should’ve been expected after last season. But Mario’s too good of a recruiter to miss on every blue chipper. I’m still just dipping my toe in the pool when it comes to Stone committing, but I wouldn’t count Mario out when his back is against the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back