2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest update seems like we’re going 0/2 tomorrow.

IMG_0940.gif

Advertisement
Latest update seems like we’re going 0/2 tomorrow.

"It’s appearing to be a classic Miami-Florida State battle for Hollywood Chaminade-Madonna Prep Top247 safety Zaquan Patterson. Roughly 18 hours out, you could make a case for either program.

There has been steady communication on both sides and from my perspective, there are reasons to feel like Miami is in a good spot heading into a noon announcement on Saturday. The Hurricanes have done a good job laying out the plan of development and a path to early playing time amongst a number of other factors. It has resonated.

From multiple angles, there is buzz around Hurricanes and the move they made this week. Noles247’s Zach Blostein has expressed positive feedback from the Florida State side as well. 247Sports Director of Recruiting Steve Wiltfong has also relayed to me that the Seminoles side of this still feels good about where they stand."

How you get THAT from that?

:2h3mpi1:

Advertisement
You joined the board on August 10th and you’re psychoanalyzing posts already? Yeah you’re going to last…
You joined the board on August 10th and you’re psychoanalyzing posts already? Yeah you’re going to last…
Macho, not psychoanalyzing anything…just insane the amount of softies in here. Nothing but whiners. Wreaks of guys who were always picked last at middle school kickball. Gotta get used to it as a new guy I guess. 😎

What's past has passed. In the end, that 5-7 season has been a millstone around our recruitment neck and we knew this would be the effect. I don't even care that we've done so poorly recruiting anymore. I knew these two studs were going to be longshots just like the many misses we've had. It's not mope, its reality. Just pick yourselves up and realize Field of Dreams ain't just about baseball. If Mario builds it, they will come. Just need to win more games than last year and this problem abates--escape Tallahassee with a win would be huge.

Success on the field means we ain't here this time next year discussing whiffs.

Advertisement
This guys Twitter page. It’s like the Official OU website. Cmon now. I like our chances with Bam Bam better.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back