2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll personally go to the Hecht and get on my knees for Mario
IMG_0007.jpeg

Advertisement
This is the hedge of hedges, perfect placement on both sides of the aisle so you're never technically wrong.

Have some balls and make your prediction, it's a freaking online message board at the end of the day. God forbid the online pitchforks come out if you make a wrong prediction

Seriously this cryptic Insider scheme is worse than just flat out getting it wrong
This post says more about you than anyone else tbh

You’re butthurt over the “insider” collective being all over the place so you’re hanging your emotions on what Cribby says to make you feel better and he isn’t delivering

Pretty pathetic bro

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let me get this straight, you want me to make a prediction just to make one even though no school has been notified of **** ? After last week when a recruit committed to three staffs ? How about this, for two weeks I’ve been saying Stone is much closer than all the experts are saying, it was legit a tossup. Now they agree.

With ZP I’ve been saying for awhile now i expect him to sign with Um. That has never changed. I’ll just be wrong if that doesn’t happen. Btw i’m not the guy who’s been changing his story every 24 hours like pay sites. They’ve went from “I don’t think ZP was ever feeling the staff “ to “ its neck and neck “ It’s went from a “Auburn / Michigan battle” to “all Fsu to now “a battle of Fsu and Um”.

I’ve stayed the same even though I make nothing off this and I’m just a random guy on a message. board. But rather than block me or ignore my “ hedging “you had to cry like a little ho because I won’t give you a prediction 24 hours out when neither staff knows. That’s idiotic. What’s funny is you’d be the first one to laugh and talk **** if I’m wrong. As of last night I there was confidence we were the choices , but that can change. That’s just how this works. I could change my story and lie every few days but i’m not in the business of selling clicks or subs. If I hear something different I’ll post that.

Going forward I’d just ignore this cryptic fake insider. You’re losing nothing by doing that.
In fairness, I think he just wants you to make a prediction so that if you go 2 for 2 he can drive to wherever you’re at and Well you know….

Advertisement
Advertisement
saying something really unnecessary

Unnecessary? Sounds like true dedication to me. If I overheard two UM fans arguing over who is the biggest UM Superfan, and one of the fans said he would literally blow Cristobal for landing two elite recruits, I would immediately declare a winner in the superfan battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back