2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sassy Oh No GIF by Nickelodeon
Wtf man??? Pause!

200.gif

Advertisement
Which osu wr was it, Tryna remember if it was the kid drafted by seahawks who qb is Geno who was coached by Dawson..

Either way all summer you could find nfl players practicing on college campuses, its not that big a deal
It is that’s why I said I get that he was tagging along. The timing was the trigger here with Jeremiah Smith visiting but it was coincidence. Interesting that you have Clemson alums who played under Bates and Venables going to Oklahoma. Miami I get - it’s the City of Miami - but Norman???

It is that’s why I said I get that he was tagging along. The timing was the trigger here with Jeremiah Smith visiting but it was coincidence. Interesting that you have Clemson alums who played under Bates and Venables going to Oklahoma. Miami I get - it’s the City of Miami - but Norman???
Wilkins has been all over, he has been at um for workouts before and of course clemson this offseason, probably just pulled up on his coaches say wassup.. I think for the players its just where can they get their workouts in when they on the move (Another perk of having an IPF in rain season summer in miami).. I seen guys at tcu, colorado, ucla, all this offseason.. I think fans just not aware of those things but have become more privy due to social media..

Different. An Ohio State WR and grad was working out at Miami and none of his Ohio State coaches are on staff at Miami. Plus a major WR target was on a visit and that target is committed to Ohio State.

In the Oklahoma situation, Clemson grads went to work out where their former coaches at Clemson are now employed.

There were ties to the Oklahoma coaches. There was no ties for a Ohio State WR to UM or Miami for that matter.

That said he was tagging along with Geno Smith whose former coach is on staff at UM so that much I get.
I mean your last sentence is the reason. Those are the ties. Its a little different, but not much. DLinemen don't need their OLine teammates there with them to work out in summer. QBs and WRs generally work out together to build chemistry. You don't know that those Clemson guys didn't bring any teammates with them. And if they didn't it could be cause it was in ******* oklahoma...

Advertisement
I mean your last sentence is the reason. Those are the ties. Its a little different, but not much. DLinemen don't need their OLine teammates there with them to work out in summer. QBs and WRs generally work out together to build chemistry. You don't know that those Clemson guys didn't bring any teammates with them. And if they didn't it could be cause it was in ******* oklahoma...
Oklahoma really sucks, lot of ticks is about it.

Advertisement
I went to Oklahoma for business once in Winter. It was a cold, weird, windy, desolate place. Could not wait to leave. Right up there with Ohio as the most boring state in the country.
Ohio is 1000% better than Oklahoma dude. Ohio has large cities, a plethora of pro sports teams, etc. and you couldn’t pay me to move back there. Oklahoma is a post, apocalyptic shytehole wven in the summertime.

Advertisement
This is actually a year where most of their talent isn't upperclassmen. But were after 3 kids from mater dei. With them in general it's more crawl before you walk. For kids to leave the West Coast there's either gotta be some common fabric or it's gotta be trendy. They're groupies out there for the most part. They just follow the pack.

Reactions: jsy
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back