2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You know what I told you on Franklin. ***** crazy now with the Nil side of things. Tonight I’d say yes to both these guys but Saturday is a ways off. It could flip flop 2-3 times by then lol.

I just fkn love when this guy says yes.

Razor Ramon guy, do your thing, Chico.

Advertisement
Stewart, Simmons and Franklin NIL money gonna be a big factor in this decision imo. Why not use it on Stone and Patterson. After those two, it’s just finishing touches on the class.
We have no QB and barely a CB I'd say some meat still left on the bones. At least need 1 more LB, 2 CBs, QB, 2 WR maybe another TE or OT.

Advertisement
You know what I told you on Franklin. ***** crazy now with the Nil side of things. Tonight I’d say yes to both these guys but Saturday is a ways off. It could flip flop 2-3 times by then lol.
Sassy Oh No GIF by Nickelodeon

Hmmm, I remember this happening here this summer and alot of guys got in they feelings about it.. Happens all over the nation..
Different. An Ohio State WR and grad was working out at Miami and none of his Ohio State coaches are on staff at Miami. Plus a major WR target was on a visit and that target is committed to Ohio State.

In the Oklahoma situation, Clemson grads went to work out where their former coaches at Clemson are now employed.

There were ties to the Oklahoma coaches. There was no ties for a Ohio State WR to UM or Miami for that matter.

That said he was tagging along with Geno Smith whose former coach is on staff at UM so that much I get.

Different. An Ohio State WR and grad was working out at Miami and none of his Ohio State coaches are on staff at Miami. Plus a major WR target was on a visit and that target is committed to Ohio State.

In the Oklahoma situation, Clemson grads went to work out where their former coaches at Clemson are now employed.

There were ties to the Oklahoma coaches. There was no ties for a Ohio State WR to UM or Miami for that matter.

That said he was tagging along with Geno Smith whose former coach is on staff at UM so that much I get.
Which osu wr was it, Tryna remember if it was the kid drafted by seahawks who qb is Geno who was coached by Dawson..

Either way all summer you could find nfl players practicing on college campuses, its not that big a deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back