2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if I told you he's going to Oklahoma State?
Lies No GIF

Advertisement
David doesn't have the STONES to turn down M.I.A.M.I..
Police Im Here GIF by One Chicago

@jrock2332 No sir! We don’t do that around here. Especially not when you’re the 10th person to make this “joke”

Let Me Out Television GIF by GritTV

Take some time to reflect on what you’ve done.

@CaneLife93 Thank you for doing the right thing. We got another one off the streets of CiS. Props to you sir.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
That's one of Mario's best traits. He's absolutely relentless and won't take no for an answer. Manny would have curled up into a ball and taken someone that belonged in the FCS.

48 hours out from Saturday, and A LOT can change in that timeframe. It feels like an 0/2 weekend, but I won't count Mario out til the kid utters a different school out of his mouth. Even after, I still wouldn't count him out...it just makes his life much more difficult provided the recruits will want to see wins, certain positions look competent, every coach and national reporter piling on regarding our recruiting class being completely underwhelming (of course kids listen to this) and the always fun and ever-changing late bag game.
Even if this Saturday does provide an 0/2 Mario still isn't giving up on either just like he hasn't gave up on other kids who verbally committed elsewhere. Absolutely it doesn't make his life easier to have to go that route. But it still is what it is. We are going to flip some kids this cycle (I'd say 3/4) before December. Well be just fine.

Advertisement
collins did that for every team he considered. its just a way to get follows and build up suspense. **** do one for miami and msu
Yeah - I don't consider this trolling unless he was just posting a school that he doesnt end up picking, but he is posting all of them so he is just trying to hype up his 'moment'

Even if this Saturday does provide an 0/2 Mario still isn't giving up on either just like he hasn't gave up on other kids who verbally committed elsewhere. Absolutely it doesn't make his life easier to have to go that route. But it still is what it is. We are going to flip some kids this cycle (I'd say 3/4) before December. Well be just fine.
Breland still on the board. As you said, add one more and it’s a great DL class as it stands right just would need some more depth. Just hard to ignore that the skies have darkened tremendously this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back