2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cane till he ain’t! Look at that form
34FE10CA-7F81-4C52-9704-BC74636FE1B1.png

Advertisement
Fong was one of the experts in the summer talking about Miami signing a crazy DL class. Hopefully he's right about his feeling on Stone. I think he's the best of the DT whales we were chasing, would definitely ease the pain of losing the others, especially if we hang on to Jones. Staff could then focus on landing Breland and convincing Jones that he committed here for a reason.
As of RIGHT NOW we're the 5th ranked dline class... It's important to apply context. If we land say TWO of the kids initially projected at tackle this class instantly becomes elite assuming we hold on to what we currently have. My only question there is Jones. But I think we'll be okay with him too.

As of RIGHT NOW we're the 5th ranked dline class... It's important to apply context. If we land say TWO of the kids initially projected at tackle this class instantly becomes elite assuming we hold on to what we currently have. My only question there is Jones. But I think we'll be okay with him too.
Land Stone and it becomes a top 3 DL class in America. Land Pickett Jr & we fuccin.

Advertisement
There's more names still in play including ones y'all have gave up on. Luckily Mario hasn't.
That's one of Mario's best traits. He's absolutely relentless and won't take no for an answer. Manny would have curled up into a ball and taken someone that belonged in the FCS.

48 hours out from Saturday, and A LOT can change in that timeframe. It feels like an 0/2 weekend, but I won't count Mario out til the kid utters a different school out of his mouth. Even after, I still wouldn't count him out...it just makes his life much more difficult provided the recruits will want to see wins, certain positions look competent, every coach and national reporter piling on regarding our recruiting class being completely underwhelming (of course kids listen to this) and the always fun and ever-changing late bag game.

Last edited:
That's one of Mario's best traits. He's absolutely relentless and won't take no for an answer. Manny would have curled up into a ball and taken someone that belonged in the FCS.

48 hours out from Saturday, and A LOT can change in that timeframe. It feels like an 0/2 weekend, but I won't count Mario out til the kid utters a different school out of his mouth. Even after, I still wouldn't count him out...it just makes his life much more difficult provided the recruits will want to see wins, certain positions look competent, and the always fun and ever-changing late bag game.
You've literally said this in every post you've made. We get it

48 hours out from Saturday, and A LOT can change in that timeframe. It feels like an 0/2 weekend, but I won't count Mario out til the kid utters a different school out of his mouth. Even after, I still wouldn't count him out...it just makes his life much more difficult provided the recruits will want to see wins, certain positions look competent, and the always fun and ever-changing late bag game.
Yessir that part is not an excuse, regarding Mario and his board. We saw some wild names pop up last year during the season but I think the play on the field really hurt with some of those

Mario isn’t gonna go out like a chump on the trail without shooting every shot probably 20x

You know I’m with you that some excuses being thrown about are nonsense but no one is more ****ed about our recruiting ranking than our head coach that much I’m pretty positive about

Advertisement

Still not good enough for some here if not every position has 5 Starr two and out players .

It’s hero to zero here , we get this stud beast and same people will prostrate moaning in tongue’s to MC greatness then miss one and Bat signal to Lane goes up and asking about MC buyout possibilities.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Advertisement
What if I told you he's going to Oklahoma State?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back