2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breland is more likely than Stone to make a decision based strictly on money. We can steal him from Oregon with an outsized offer.
both GIF

I mean **** we’ve got money right 😅

Advertisement
If Stone comes, you would have to bet on Jayden Jackson following him.
IDK. OU is saying he made that choice alone. That's part of how they are explaining why Stone WOULDN'T necessarily choose OU. Prior to Jackson's commitment there, he was looking at schools independent of Stone.

Let's not kid ourselves: OU gave him a committable offer hoping to help bring in Stone.

Also I’d like to know why Salavea sucks so badly as a recruiter. He seems to be a passionate guy and affable does he just not put in the work as these other DL coaches do?
He's seems to be a solid relationship cultivator/builder and decent technician at the spot. DL is a place on your staff that you need closers, which is why you saw Taylor elevated.

Advertisement
tail serpent GIF

Like clockwork CiS mopes itself into a stupor of we won't land anyone and all of the Miami coaching staff sucks.

Then, as the 11th-hour approaches there's a murmur of hope that starts to build and builds itself into a frenzy of "we're back" "we fuccin!"

Only to once again see the recruit go elsewhere, and the fallout from Chernobyl is radioactive.

Is Mario the one to save us from ourselves?

Find out next time on Dragon Ball P!!

Animation Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't see him lasting long at OU.

His failures will highlight how great of a Coach Lincoln Riley was, considering he was able to maintain the machine that Stoops built.

As soon as the reigns were handed over to Venables he dropped the ball.
It will be an interesting case study (small sample size) in hiring an offensive vs defensive coach, granted a lot of other factors are always at play.

tail serpent GIF

Like clockwork CiS mopes itself into a stupor of we won't land anyone and all of the Miami coaching staff sucks.

Then, as the 11th-hour approaches there's a murmur of hope that starts to build and builds itself into a frenzy of "we're back" "we fuccin!"

Only to once again see the recruit go elsewhere, and the fallout from Chernobyl is radioactive.

Is Mario the one to save us from ourselves?

Find out next time on Dragon Ball P!!

Animation Reaction GIF
Your math is mathing!!

1+2=TEEF

Advertisement

His failures will highlight how great of a Coach Lincoln Riley was, considering he was able to maintain the machine that Stoops built.

He just seems really arrogant and see through as well. Brash in the media

If Cristobal ends up being a fraud (I don't think he will be, I think he will get us to 9/10 consistently, but I'm less confident about NCs although I certainly haven't ruled em out)…He will at least have time to prove it, as there is at least support behind him and an air of professionalism along with some adequate or better player development. Plus so active with the youth programs and having locals, even the ones that are backup plans on campus, CONSTANTLY.

Point being, even though this message board migh go nutst…Of both teams are in that 7-9 win range this season (or a competitive 6)…Only one of these are going to be on the hot seat

That the Fallen Angels of the Bible/Torah/Quran were actually the Gods of all the Ancient civilizations & that all the massive Pyramids & architectural structures that were built on each continent were used as honing beacons to map out the directions of Star coordinates for intergalactic travel.
Ya'll got Liberty talking about fallen angels and their nephalim offspring in here. Dang.

Venables gives me the vibe of a guy who is insecure with his fake bravado, calling people out unnecessarily like a douche. Last year brought lots of deserved criticism to Mario but imagine if Mario started calling out another coach publicly the way Venables did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back