2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Crib has indicated our offer here is more than substantial. Outside of that he has a ton of IMG teammates here and an opportunity to play day 1 as our top line DT depth is thin. OU has home field advantage + their program has won a ton more than us which factors big, but they've been an offense heavy team that entire time with toilet water defense also coming off a crap season like us. Don't forget OU goes to the SEC next year and that " SEC allure " has killed us time and time again. I think Stone truly likes Miami and can see himself here but the way the cycle has played out its gotta be OU here.
venables is more proven of a defensive coach than anyone on the miami staff whcih could be the deciding factor

venables is more proven of a defensive coach than anyone on the miami staff whcih could be the deciding factor
No doubt. But it also didn't manifest much on the field for them last year considering how awful their defense was. Either way I expect OU to win out regardless.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bruh any cane fan falling for this bruh c'mon

Dude, I'm this guy because I STILL think we get him, lol

Lucy.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Crib has indicated our offer here is more than substantial. Outside of that he has a ton of IMG teammates here and an opportunity to play day 1 as our top line DT depth is thin. OU has home field advantage + their program has won a ton more than us which factors big, but they've been an offense heavy team that entire time with toilet water defense also coming off a crap season like us. Don't forget OU goes to the SEC next year and that " SEC allure " has killed us time and time again. I think Stone truly likes Miami and can see himself here but the way the cycle has played out its gotta be OU here.
Miami’s offer is much better than Oklahoma’s. There.

1 Year away from Dabo and his D was absolute dog****.
Facts cause he doesn't have the players. These position coaches get to much credit off others hard work bringing elite kids in. The best recruiters make these guys look legendary and they basically living off the HC most of the time. And when they leave they are absolute dog sh most of the time. It's hard to find the Kirby smarts but when they arrive you know when you have them. Recruiting changes immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back