2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
💥🎉🌟✨🥳.....Let the booty gifs commence!

granny-flex.gif

You gotta look at the big picture! Everything I'm bout too type is self explanatory. Still limber at her age, got cheeks, gotta house, DENTURES THAT COME OUT, probably a pension, social security, definitely a cannabis consumer, probably a hot daughter or granddaughter!!
I wasn't passing judgement.

zohan-you-dont-mess-with-the-zohan.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't know who exactly these people are that are telling you that. But the about to be former owner & basically all of the current football staff are friends of mine and I haven't heard that at all out of them. Not saying what he is all about but when saying img is stating that I'd really love to know who.
I did some more diligence with some 7v7 connects at IMG. I don’t know if we’re getting fakes out our not but seems like we’re alive in a big way here

Advertisement
@DMoney from the 8/15 Bank

Same goes for DT David Stone (IMG). He is a huge, huge priority and Miami is pressing hard. The family remains in our corner.

Video Comments

• Has a lot of love for OK.
  • Mom wants him in Miami
  • Jackson committed to OK helps the Sooners
  • LOTS of pressure from Sooner fan base. They can turn nasty with racist attacks for recruits who don't pick them

@DMoney from the 8/15 Bank

Same goes for DT David Stone (IMG). He is a huge, huge priority and Miami is pressing hard. The family remains in our corner.

Video Comments

• Has a lot of love for OK.
  • Mom wants him in Miami
  • Jackson committed to OK helps the Sooners
  • LOTS of pressure from Sooner fan base. They can turn nasty with racist attacks for recruits who don't pick them

It's wild that OU fans put pressure on him, are known to hurl racist remarks, and a kid like this would still pick them. Really hope we pull this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back