2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Are they really doing it to themselves when @Cribby is saying it's closer than most think and D$ is leading off the recruiting section of the pod talking about Stone, Miami working aggressively, and having his mom pushing for Miami?

That said, I am not going to fantasize about this kid committing here, especially based on how this recruiting season has gone. If he commits I'll celebrate it and make the necessary offerings to a Hialeah santero so that he actually signs here on ESD. But, I can understand why some people are hopeful in light of recent insider news. I don't share their opinion (because I'm not certain I can trust the true source of any UM recruiting info right now), but I can understand it.

Our insiders and Canes podcasters/social media guys have been a lot more optimistic about the DL than our verbals would indicated they should at this point. But there are still a handful of names to go, starting with Stone. And all we need are 2 more of them to put on a Canes hat to go from six to midnight.

Okay… So me, @JamesQuall , @JeddTheFisch , @TRick72 @Angry Ibis and Denzel Washington walk into a bar together and see a pretty lady sitting there.

I repeat everything 3 times when I talk to someone. Three times. Three times. Three times. Quall walks with a limp like Keysor Sose and pulls out his joke police badge each time he meets someone. Jedd talks like Manny Diaz and looks like Bret Beliema. Trick doesn’t leave home without his Joy Taylor blow up doll and always insists on the doll sitting in a seat to his left so his right hand is free. Angry Ibis has an itching issue that requires constant scratching at his nether parts. And then there’s suave handsome famous Denzel Washington.

There are no other suitors for this lady except the 5 of us. If we each want to leave with her, do we each have an equal 20% chance of leaving with her?
unless she's blind and deaf I'd say each of you have 0% unless she weighs 300+ in which case Paranos shows up and you're all screwed anyways...

Advertisement
20230817_163808.jpg

Advertisement
D$ on tonight's CanesInsight Live (note, this isn't him predicting this, its what the staff thinks)

Miami expects to get one or both of Franklin and Stone

Advertisement
Advertisement
My resolution to recruiting this year is to expect no one and I can only feel joy without feeling to sadness of all the misses….
I’ve taken a similar approach except I know we’ll land a couple more blue chip kids… who those exact names will be like a stone, Franklin or breland idk… but in the end we’ll have some dudes.

That’s one thing about Mario the man will recruit and bring in talent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back