2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, hit up @Mklein13 he may want to join you in some wild **** like this. As he's been wanting to either *checks notes*

"paint himself green and spank himself like the disobedient avocado he is"

or

"dip his dome in maple syrup and golf 18 holes bare foot"

How's that for dealer's choice @JHallCanes ?
terry rozier player GIF

Advertisement
Yo, hit up @Mklein13 he may want to join you in some wild **** like this. As he's been wanting to either *checks notes*

"paint himself green and spank himself like the disobedient avocado he is"

or

"dip his dome in maple syrup and golf 18 holes bare foot"

How's that for dealer's choice @JHallCanes ?
I almost golfed bare foot Saturday morning. Wet as **** out there.

My only concern with this... It's the fact he's showing so much love to
Miami now so profusely. Im not saying he doesnt like us... not saying he's not making OU sweat a little @JustAFanHTX , BUT usually when a kid mentions Miami and love so close to a recruitment is a signal to the school he REALLY wants to go to , to up the bag.

That story usually ends up like

"Miami gave him a lot to think about and made it real close but at the end Stone cho$e the $chool with the longer la$ting relation$hip$"

Advertisement
Miami now so profusely. Im not saying he doesnt like us... not saying he's not making OU sweat a little @JustAFanHTX , BUT usually when a kid mentions Miami and love so close to a recruitment is a signal to the school he REALLY wants to go to , to up the bag.

"Miami gave him a lot to think about and made it real close but at the end Stone cho$e the $chool with the longer la$ting relation$hip$"
Don’t forget the “dream school” when talking about recruiting cliches.

I’m not discounting any of that bro. I’m not saying he’s a lock. If I had a “crystal ball” mine would be Miami right now is all. Just means I can be wrong but everything I’m hearing seems positive

I’m not discounting any of that bro. I’m not saying he’s a lock. If I had a “crystal ball” mine would be Miami right now is all. Just means I can be wrong but everything I’m hearing seems positive
I know brother.. and Im not saying the info is not solid I bet it is. And I would be super stoked if Stone is in this class.

but

A. I've seen this movie before

B. This cycle has been wild wild for
Miami.

Here is hoping you are correct🍺

I know brother.. and Im not saying the info is not solid I bet it is. And I would be super stoked if Stone is in this class.

but

A. I've seen this movie before

B. This cycle has been wild wild for
Miami.

Here is hoping you are correct🍺
You know like I know tho that cool and calm approach Miami had is out of the window haha so yes let’s just watch

Advertisement
IMO, Stones recruitment has always felt like we were right there. Top 2/3 or leading for the length of it. Things change but I got the sense we were always right there. Didn’t feel that way with the other big name DL. Kid has had every reason to make the “shock the world” easy choice and pick OU.

Not intel or info, but I think Miami is the pick.

Advertisement
Advertisement
OU fans are a combination of shook and angry at the William Nwaneri commitment to Missouri. Their site mods have been assuring them he was all OU for months. Recently it's been a little shakier but they still believed. Seems the kid committed to Missouri TWO WEEKS ago and said in his commitment speech he picked Missouri over UGA. Looks like OU was at best third.... They are not happy with the reporters on their Rivals and ON3 sites. The 247 guy is relatively new and was more moderate in his approach...

Some uncertainty that Stone will choose them now... There are a few recognized posters who stand fast that OU won't match $$ in bidding wars....

I really hope Mama Stone takes control of this....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back