2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
True. Also Jayden Jackson is a 3star on everything except Rivals, which people have been ****ting all over us for keep on landing.

But What do you think is more likely given ONLY these 2 options:
A) We Land Stone AND Flip Jackson
B) OU Lands Stone (and keeps Jackson)
Definitely B

They can keep Jackson and we land Stone and I’m good. We always seem to take the lesser of the two talents hoping to get the package deal and end up holding the bag. Let someone else get caught with it this time.
How bout we flip Mitchell though

Advertisement
If he commits to Miami you cash app me 50. If he doesn't I'll cash app you 50. Deal. Everybody on the board see this
Football Inspect GIF by VfL Wolfsburg

I think you've answered it yourself. If it's year after year, it can't be Big Joe. He's only been here since Mario came. We had discussion going back to the Golden years.

IMO, the school's that do well at DT (Bama, GA, OSU, Clemson), after QB, save the biggest bags for DT. They're the rarest to find and have the biggest impact on defense. If they're elite, they won't get outbid.
I hear ya. That’s why I think it is somewhat relevant that we finish in the “top 2-3” for some of these recruits. It’s not like the old days where if you lost out on a recruit that was it. If you build good relationships, and a couple years later they’re unhappy with their current situation maybe you can get them on the flip side if they enter the portal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I’d chop off my right nut at this point to land a 5-star DL
Yo, hit up @Mklein13 he may want to join you in some wild **** like this. As he's been wanting to either *checks notes*

"paint himself green and spank himself like the disobedient avocado he is"

or

"dip his dome in maple syrup and golf 18 holes bare foot"

How's that for dealer's choice @JHallCanes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back