2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I keep keep trying to tell you guys. He's not a lock for OU. I live n Norman. They worried up this way. Miami is in play.

i-dont-believe-you-ron-burgundy.gif

Advertisement
I feel like with it being so close we could win out on relationships too especially with his former teammates being here. Plus his family wants miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
This kid is trolling hard.

Miami won’t even finish in the top 3 for him.
Obviously the trend is not in our favor and it's hard to have any confidence or hope that we're going to get a 5* DL committed, but why are you saying he's trolling?

Advertisement
Kids don’t play together as often as they say they would like to. Once the business of recruiting comes into play they let it go so I wouldn’t worry about that too much. Also who says they couldn’t play at Miami together?
True. Also Jayden Jackson is a 3star on everything except Rivals, which people have been ****ting all over us for keep on landing.

But What do you think is more likely given ONLY these 2 options:
A) We Land Stone AND Flip Jackson
B) OU Lands Stone (and keeps Jackson)

True. Also Jayden Jackson is a 3star on everything except Rivals, which people have been ****ting all over us for keep on landing.

But What do you think is more likely given ONLY these 2 options:
A) We Land Stone AND Flip Jackson
B) OU Lands Stone (and keeps Jackson)
They can keep Jackson and we land Stone and I’m good. We always seem to take the lesser of the two talents hoping to get the package deal and end up holding the bag. Let someone else get caught with it this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back