2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Some one said it best, OU pulled his IMG teammate and still is working too hard on this one. I know they must be sweating. This kid could be the surprise commit we need to get some positive momentum going.
And what’s to say he if he is trolling it’s not OU who’s getting trolled????

Better that he is at IMG and not back in Oklahoma right now.

I think Mario wins out.. the hometown school normally doesn’t have to work this hard and trust me they’re in Norman sweating.

That's how I felt all the way through early summer. His friend going there has me spooked now though.

Advertisement
Like the way you view it :unsure:

pause

It's not just the transfers. What about programs that derail during the season? I could easily see some recruiting high flyers now like the Gators implode. Then we can go back to those kids and rip them away in Dec/Feb.

I'm scared as h3ll of A2M with Petrino. But let's say he is coasting like Steele was, and A2M goes 5-6/2-6 in conference again. Or let's say the Sooners go 6-7/3-6 in conference again. Meanwhile, we're standing at 8-10 wins. Who are those recruits going to call in November?

This stuff is fluid. If Mario's staff just keeps battling and the school & boosters do their part, we'll be fine.

Advertisement
Some one said it best, OU pulled his IMG teammate and still is working too hard on this one. I know they must be sweating. This kid could be the surprise commit we need to get some positive momentum going.
Very often when teammates alude they wanna play on same college team they rarely actually do. Jayden Jackson being onboard has everyone assuming it's an automatic Sooner W. I think the kid is legit torn.

That's how I felt all the way through early summer. His friend going there has me spooked now though.
Kids don’t play together as often as they say they would like to. Once the business of recruiting comes into play they let it go so I wouldn’t worry about that too much. Also who says they couldn’t play at Miami together?

Very often when teammates alude they wanna play on same college team they rarely actually do. Jayden Jackson being onboard has everyone assuming it's an automatic Sooner W. I think the kid is legit torn.
Ya know, if Jackson was committed here, our fans would be worried about how much truth there is to that. And how those odds would be in OU’s favor in said situation.

Advertisement
It's not just the transfers. What about programs that derail during the season? I could easily see some recruiting high flyers now like the Gators implode. Then we can go back to those kids and rip them away in Dec/Feb.

I'm scared as h3ll of A2M with Petrino. But let's say he is coasting like Steele was, and A2M goes 5-6/2-6 in conference again. Or let's say the Sooners go 6-7/3-6 in conference again. Meanwhile, we're standing at 8-10 wins. Who are those recruits going to call in November?

This stuff is fluid. If Mario's staff just keeps battling and the school & boosters do their part, we'll be fine.
We just got to show some good progress like FSU last year and the flood gates are open

I love a good old fashioned insider showdown. A house divided
3F0E1A9D-03A7-438E-8A2B-BE8ADEB6AFD1.gif

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back