2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Stone is a battle and we’re the underdog. I know we’ve missed on a handful of dudes lately as we swing for the fences against the top programs in the country. Maybe our NIL is not as deep as we had hoped.

But **** I didn’t expect fans to just lay down on the railroad track to die. Mario’s not doing that. And it’s not like he has lost all the major battles either. You think those programs just gifted us Trader, Lightfoot, Riley et al.?

I love the fact we keep battling. I love the fact we’re in it for all these Top 100 kids and never concede. It’s a slugfest right now and we’re bloodied. But we’re still in the ring and getting our punches in.
1691943177693.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
We just did it with Simmons. There's an old saying in Tennessee, i know its in Texas, probably in Tennessee. Fool me once shame, shame on you. Fool me, cant get fooled again
Did you mean this to be as absolutely ******* hilarious as it was? It’s hard to tell here sometimes

Advertisement
Yeah this doesn’t strike me as “All OU”. But CIS told me I’m a mouth-breather if I talk about this kid, so I’ll go back to staring at the wall.
How’s the paint drying? Need another coat after the sky falls again?

Advertisement
Certainly fits in that conversation. McCray and Jones on the interior is pretty dang good.
I’m just getting caught up on the Mincey stuff. I wrote him off a long time ago. Interesting developments for sure.

Advertisement
I’m just getting caught up on the Mincey stuff. I wrote him off a long time ago. Interesting developments for sure.
Yeah Mincey would be a very nice addition for a variety of reasons. Talented kid that probably projects better as a STAR or safety, but in his film he's keeping up with WRs as a DB. I'd just take him and figure out the position modifications later.

Blue chip ratio goes up, plus those f^cking Turds are making fun of us thinking it's cap and he's all theirs. Alderman made a snide remark in the last 12 hours about the Simmons commitment and likening it to this, and they ate it up over there.

It's been too long without some proper Gator Tears, and I'm parched.

I think Mario wins out.. the hometown school normally doesn’t have to work this hard and trust me they’re in Norman sweating.
See this is the other person who should be trusted here on Stone given the insight into Oklahoma and Texas.

This is a hard one to choose between because both SPC and Ghandi have solid reasons coming from different places.

See this is the other person who should be trusted here on Stone given the insight into Oklahoma and Texas.

This is a hard one to choose between because both SPC and Ghandi have solid reasons coming from different places.
And I trust ghandi too. The kid COULD be a troll. But his mother isn’t. And he’s not the play with his mother type of young dude. So we’ll see

Yeah Mincey would be a very nice addition for a variety of reasons. Talented kid that probably projects better as a STAR or safety, but in his film he's keeping up with WRs as a DB. I'd just take him and figure out the position modifications later.

Blue chip ratio goes up, plus those f^cking Turds are making fun of us thinking it's cap and he's all theirs. Alderman made a snide remark in the last 12 hours about the Simmons commitment and likening it to this, and they ate it up over there.

It's been too long without some proper Gator Tears, and I'm parched.
IMG_9554.gif

How I feel about UiF and FSU right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back