Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The Sack Squad
U must be new here
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey yo! Hit the button

Advertisement
OU feels like they did what they needed to do with Stone over the course of the 4+ days he was there... they are not at all concerned with MSU.

Their 247 guys, who are new to that site, btw, seem to feel that when he decides to commit is the most important. Apparently they were under the impression it was going to be before his season, so August. Now they are saying if he moves it up to July they feel good about it.

Apparently they had everyone possible on campus this weekend for that BBQ and he got "face time " with all of them.. Even Stoops, sr. Definitely the full court press...

OU feels like they did what they needed to do with Stone over the course of the 4+ days he was there... they are not at all concerned with MSU.

Their 247 guys, who are new to that site, btw, seem to feel that when he decides to commit is the most important. Apparently they were under the impression it was going to be before his season, so August. Now they are saying if he moves it up to July they feel good about it.

Apparently they had everyone possible on campus this weekend for that BBQ and he got "face time " with all of them.. Even Stoops, sr. Definitely the full court press...
I wouldn’t expect anything less in regards to the last paragraph.

OU man dem sound like Tennessee and Francis. Only thing left his Stone to announce on July 4th

Advertisement
don't see a scenario where we land this dude unfortunately, luckily is a very strong DL class and we're in good position with plenty of other top players or this would be more crucial of a recruitment

Advertisement
don't see a scenario where we land this dude unfortunately, luckily is a very strong DL class and we're in good position with plenty of other top players or this would be more crucial of a recruitment
Maybe if Manny was the HC. With Mario anything is possible. Think some of y’all sleep on the effect Francis has… he’s putting in work. Very well respected. Alpha.

Advertisement
OU mods have developed a reputation of not reading the room well as it relates to these big time recruits. Definitely feasible he goes to OU but lots of our insiders are alluding to him trending our way so until something changes on that message I'd say not so fast my friend.

OU mods have developed a reputation of not reading the room well as it relates to these big time recruits. Definitely feasible he goes to OU but lots of our insiders are alluding to him trending our way so until something changes on that message I'd say not so fast my friend.
They just got egg on their faces for that boy that went to Oregon. Alot of these consistent programs do have some inflated view of their program where its blasphemy to lose certain prospect to certain teams. If the player took all those visits to OU, played close to OU and the mom apparently wants him outa there i would not be banking on him being a cane fan and from Miami. Maybe their homerism is much stronger than ours. Which is definitely possible. They been a better program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back