2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not trying to be the **** in the punch bowl here, fellas, but the odds are, based on the entirety of the information that’s out there, that this guy still ends up at Oklahoma.

I wouldn’t let anybody get my hopes up too much on this one.
Funny you say that…
Last summer we were in 3rd place for Francis (less than 1% chance on on3) before visit.

Samson had 3 crystal balls in for MSU before visit.

Cormani (obviously didn’t stick but still) was considered a free trip.

It is what it is…. Till it ain’t 😎

Advertisement
Not trying to be the **** in the punch bowl here, fellas, but the odds are, based on the entirety of the information that’s out there, that this guy still ends up at Oklahoma.

I wouldn’t let anybody get my hopes up too much on this one.
Think this is a reasonable stance but one thing to consider about OU and that is they have shown a lack of self awareness on the recruiting front similar to UF since Veneables got there. They have had multiple guys they maintained were theirs only to lose them in the 11th hour and being stunned by it.

Think this is a reasonable stance but one thing to consider about OU and that is they have shown a lack of self awareness on the recruiting front similar to UF since Veneables got there. They have had multiple guys they maintained were theirs only to lose them in the 11th hour and being stunned by it.
Maybe he isn't a good recruiter and will be bamas defensive coordinator in four years. Dabo ain't skip a beat just as I thought he wouldn't. If Ven doesn't get help on D with blue chip prospects it ain't going to matter what he calls vs top dogs. Them boys going to get stomped yearly.

The OP?

The OP said nothing about him coming here. He just posted a couple of offer tweets from last year that said basically nothing. That’s a year old post.

Who and what are you talking about?
Sorry I was talking about the referenced post that started the excitement. He’s got OU connects. Y’all never miss a chance to dunk on someone 😅

Eh. If I had to put chips on the table right now, I'd probably have to put them on Oklahoma. But I would be looking to put down the absolute minimum that I could, because I know Miami has him very, very intrigued. Again, gun to head on June 9th, OU would be my pick. But this not only isn't a slam dunk, it's not even a midrange jumper right now.

I agree. I think he’s going to be a tough pull, but I like the fact that we’re swinging for the fences. And I’m definitely not counting us out. I know it’s a stupid old cliché, but you miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.

Advertisement
Sorry I was talking about the referenced post that started the excitement. He’s got OU connects. Y’all never miss a chance to dunk on someone 😅

I think the guy that started the excitement doesn’t have any connection to Oklahoma, unless someone wants to correct me. Just a fan guessing.

Also, I wasn’t trying to dunk on you, I was just trying to set the record straight. I don’t have anything against you or what you posted. I just think people get over excited sometimes over someone just posting a guess.

I think the guy that started the excitement doesn’t have any connection to Oklahoma, unless someone wants to correct me. Just a fan guessing.

Also, I wasn’t trying to dunk on you, I was just trying to set the record straight. I don’t have anything against you or what you posted. I just think people get over excited sometimes over someone just posting a guess.
That poster does have Oklahoma connections and deep ties to the state of Texas. Recently or currently has a family member on the Oklahoma team too I believe.

Hes very sarcastic and says he's just a fan, but hes not. He's very connected.

he's far more than "just a poster"

Advertisement
Advertisement
That poster does have Oklahoma connections and deep ties to the state of Texas. Recently or currently has a family member on the Oklahoma team too I believe.

Hes very sarcastic and says he's just a fan, but hes not. He's very connected.

he's far more than "just a poster"

Really don’t follow him or know that much about him other than that he is or was a coach (don’t know whether college or high school) and has a connect with one player out of (Houston) Texas. That’s from one post that I remember. That’s literally all I know.

Advertisement
Honestly I don’t remember but we know how it ended

Mario is gonna get his DL this year
I have complete confidence with him as a HC on the trail. Every other HC we had I had no faith in when it came to recruiting vs the big boys. He's beating schools that don't lose a lot head to head, and a breath of fresh air that the guys we target and get bama UGA OSU of the world want as well. And we know those types of schools have had the best evals forever.

I have complete confidence with him as a HC on the trail. Every other HC we had I had no faith in when it came to recruiting vs the big boys. He's beating schools that don't lose a lot head to head, and a breath of fresh air that the guys we target and get bama UGA OSU of the world want as well. And we know those types of schools have had the best evals forever.
There’s a reason he’s getting paid far more than any previous coach in UM history….. and it ain’t his Xs & Os. Sit back and enjoy.

1686522789468.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back