2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
98B2710A-2C06-40A5-A079-C60D102DC939.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not trying to be the **** in the punch bowl here, fellas, but the odds are, based on the entirety of the information that’s out there, that this guy still ends up at Oklahoma.

I wouldn’t let anybody get my hopes up too much on this one.

Not trying to be the **** in the punch bowl here, fellas, but the odds are, based on the entirety of the information that’s out there, that this guy still ends up at Oklahoma.

Normally I would share this sentiment, but the OP has some deep ties to Oklahoma so I’m going with him on this one.

Advertisement
Normally I would share this sentiment, but the OP has some deep ties to Oklahoma so I’m going with him on this one.

The OP?

The OP said nothing about him coming here. He just posted a couple of offer tweets from last year that said basically nothing. That’s a year old post.

Who and what are you talking about?

VariableHairyBird-max-1mb.gif

Eh. If I had to put chips on the table right now, I'd probably have to put them on Oklahoma. But I would be looking to put down the absolute minimum that I could, because I know Miami has him very, very intrigued. Again, gun to head on June 9th, OU would be my pick. But this not only isn't a slam dunk, it's not even a midrange jumper right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back