2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Doesn't matter. Get all the studs and Mario's Neanderthal coaching will be 7-6
If we’re keeping it real, at worst he’s our Ron Zook. Those 2003 (#1) & 2004 (#5) classes he signed at UF completely changed the trajectory of the program. Multiple All-Americans, multiple five stars. Let Mario build, talent has been lacking at UM for over a decade (compared to the national powerhouses)… if it doesn’t work, go find our Urban.

Doesn't matter. Get all the studs and Mario's Neanderthal coaching will be 7-6
you are so dumb harry styles GIF

Advertisement
Thars why I don’t understand how they sucked so bad in the portal
Because other teams are willing to overspend on the portal while Mario believes recruiting is the way to build the team long-term.

Reactions: jsy
Advertisement
Did he get crystal balled there? I haven’t seen anything official… then OU fans are crazzyyyy

Advertisement
I know these recruits read the boards. I just can't believe it would change someones mind of choosing basically their entire future.
I agree in that I do not think it will be the sole issue but lets not downplay it either. Fans telling players to choke on duck **** does not help, we can prob all agree on that. Now if they are on the fence, truly torn and one fan base is showing nothing but love and the other is flipping out you dont think that matters? He is not committed, he is handling his recruitment with professionalism it seems and he got a few early CB's to the hometown team. Nothing the kid did so yes I could see fan comments potentially being the straw that breaks the camel's back.

Also have to go in context of your own 17 year old self. If you had social media at this age, go back and look at some of your posts and captions and it will remind you how much growing up you had to do so while you may be looking at it as a grown man saying it is silly, 17 year old you may not have the same thought process.

Advertisement
A little background on that commitment to ORegon.... The kid had silently committed to Oregon in April and as recently as the night before he went public he was telling the OU staff he was going there..... All their fan boards were telling subscribers that he was "all Oklahoma". They bought the whole story from the kid and then went crazy when he committed to ORegon over the weekend..... Apparently the OU staff was pretty shocked too....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back