2024 DL David Stone [commits to Okla] ENUFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
"IMG Academy five-star defensive lineman David Stone has several visits mapped out for the spring beginning with Texas A&M this weekend."
Not attitude here at all, but that doesn't answer my question.

The graphic seems to skip over March 25 week. Thats when we're having a huge recruiting event. Stone has consistently said he's coming to Miami in March. Seems like that event makes perfect sense.

Wasn't sure if the article mentioned he would come that date (paywall) and the graphic just decided to not put us. Or if the article said he cancelled Miami.

Again, no attitude here on my part. Just curious as I cant read the article.

Not attitude here at all, but that doesn't answer my question.

The graphic seems to skip over March 25 week. Thats when we're having a huge recruiting event. Stone has consistently said he's coming to Miami in March. Seems like that event makes perfect sense.

Wasn't sure if the article mentioned he would come that date (paywall) and the graphic just decided to not put us. Or if the article said he cancelled Miami.

Again, no attitude here on my part. Just curious as I cant read the article.

All good, homie. I see what you mean. I was thinking this weekend's event at UM.

"Beyond getting to College Station, Stone says he’ll be back at Oklahoma on March 13 before returning to Michigan State on March 14. Stone added that the Spartans will for sure get an official visit down the road as well. Arkansas is scheduled for March 31."

Doesn't say anything about visiting UM or having canceled, but also doesn't list a conflict.

Advertisement
All good, homie. I see what you mean. I was thinking this weekend's event at UM.

"Beyond getting to College Station, Stone says he’ll be back at Oklahoma on March 13 before returning to Michigan State on March 14. Stone added that the Spartans will for sure get an official visit down the road as well. Arkansas is scheduled for March 31."

Doesn't say anything about visiting UM or having canceled, but also doesn't list a conflict.
When I first saw this tweet, I assumed since he said he was visiting in March, it would be for Junior day because we didn't know about March 25. May now be the for BBQ?

But Gaby's original tweet definitely said March 4

Advertisement
"David Stone called Miami one of the schools he feels like he has to get back to. Also told a group of reporters that Miami was one of the schools recruiting him hardest. He doesn’t have much of a relationship with Jason Taylor but did say he hears from Mario Cristobal and Joe Salave’a a lot. He was supposed to be at Miami this weekend but has a 5v5 tournament in Houston this weekend so going to A&M. Said he plans to get down to Miami soon." - Update from IMG Pro Day on Stone

Advertisement
Where is bama in his recruitment that's weird asf they not pushing for him
That's a mystery too I know he's from Oklahoma so they are the favorites along with Michigan state for some reason. But Bama or UGA aren't going crazy for him

Advertisement
Apparently Stone is still trying to visit this weekend.

2024 five-star defensive lineman David Stone brought up Miami on his own to a large group of reporters on Thursday evening. He called Miami one of the schools he has to get to before making a decision. Michigan State and Oklahoma are two who are viewed as front runners, but Stone will also go see programs like Texas A&M, which he’s going to this weekend, Wisconsin, LSU, Ohio State, and others. At Miami, Stone said he has the best relationship with Joe Salave’a and Mario Cristobal. Stone posted an 8-foot-11 broad jump and was laser timed in the 5.2 range 40-yard dash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back