DL Coach search

Advertisement
If FSU just hired a former South Florida HS HC, who won 7 state titles in 12 years and apprenticed for a year under a Super Bowl HC, who is an expert at coaching the same position, then all the ***** in here would be crying uncontrollably like they do every time they watch Beaches (and they watch that **** often).

Advertisement
what's his tenure in the NFL?

Hand picked by one of the best defensive minds in the NFL, spent one year coaching, teaching to and learning from the best in the world in what would be the equivalent of a PhD program in DLine coaching.

On an NFL team that transformed, in one year, from a shot em out out-score type team that gave up points, to one that became one of the better NFL defensive teams.

Actually doucemented to have coached an NFL defensive line in technique and explosiveness off the line among other DLine coaching responsibilities.

Not to mention the strategic recruiting aspect of DLine recruiting in GA and SE US.

Advertisement
So seems Richt went with the "Jimmys and Joes" hire over the "Xs and Os." Recruiting vs technician.
5noHKsb.jpg

Not saying this guy can't be a good position coach, but I think the numbers show that you need elite talent to win rings. Georgia has some hosses at DE and DT. Give me a team of Allen Baileys and pre-print your tickets to the national championship game.

Last edited:
If FSU just hired a former South Florida HS HC, who won 7 state titles in 12 years and apprenticed for a year under a Super Bowl HC, who is an expert at coaching the same position, then all the ***** in here would be crying uncontrollably like they do every time they watch Beaches (and they watch that **** often).

I barely know what that movie is, just some chick movie with some ugly broads, but you’ve conjured up an image for me of these crying simps that’s been making me laugh on and off for about thirty minutes now.

Advertisement
I barely know what that movie is, just some chick movie with some ugly broads, but you’ve conjured up an image for me of these crying simps that’s been making me laugh on and off for about thirty minutes now.
I tried to think of the girliest pvssy **** I could for these simpering pansies.

Advertisement
He has a fantastic DL coach physique. You can tell by his build and facial hair that he will be a great coach. Solid resume too. If he is food enough for Dan Quinn, he’s good enough for me.
Maybe we should have called on Dwayne Johnson, he has a great physique and played DT here.

Disagree that it's a step down. He's not the DL coach in Atlanta, he's a defensive assistant. From the various articles I've read his real passion is being on the field and coaching every day so I think he'd consider the opportunity to be the guy at Miami. Before Quinn hired him he was hired to be DL coach at Georgia State, so it's not like he was coaching DL at Bama or Ohio State before Atlanta. I think he'd take the DL coach gig here for a few years and then jump to either a DC position somewhere or back to the NFL. And I'm totally fine with that.
Pretty obvious dude was being groomed for just this type of job.

Would have gone with Fried Green Tomatoes or Steel Magnolias myself - more of a southern motif, and much weepier.

Advertisement
Back