DL class could be one of the best.

-Kentavious Street & Justin Jones could be sweet OOS guys to land
-Chad Thomas & Kevin Bronson ehh give me one of the two
-Thomas Holley, Khairi Clark, & Lamont Gaillard 1 maybe 2 at best
-Travonte Valentine is a must if he can qualify
- mike smith i want to see how good he is at LB before i count him with these guys

Kevin Bronson is not even in the same league as Chad Thomas. There's nothing"ehh" about Thomas. He is a big-time prospect who has potential to be an NFL 1st rounder in four years.

Yea but BTW players hate UM LOL

Advertisement
Scratch Galliard he's going to UGA but Cory Johnson and Golden have a good connection from Temple i think he commits next..

That'd really suck with Galliard. He's the best of the bunch IMO. Doesn't 1 of his coaches post here? Who says he's a Uga lock?

his coach posts here he said UGA is way ahead of everyone but he will visit Miami this summer but they are way behind UGA..

Last year hurt. Donna had Golden on short numbers until after signing day. He shorted the DT offers to save them for the BTW kids--that was his mistake. Let's hope we NEVER save one for a kid from that school again. If they want to come they need to get on board early or Golden should drop them early. Losing Kirkland didn't hurt much but hold that place for him did. Thomas might have helped but we should never hold a spot for a BTW kid again, not until Ice PROVES he is not the enemy. After that outburst in February he cannot be trusted to have satisfied his anger. Not judging if he is justified to be angry, but he clearly was and we cannot know if he is done.

5 star DT Andrew Brown is considering the Canes. Wants to take a visit. He seems in love with the ACC schools with UVa, VTech, UNC, Wake Forest.

Miami offered him a little later than the others.

where di you hear that. thats great hopefully Golden can get him here on an OV

Advertisement
5 star DT Andrew Brown is considering the Canes. Wants to take a visit. He seems in love with the ACC schools with UVa, VTech, UNC, Wake Forest.

Miami offered him a little later than the others.

Want to believe...hope he's this years AQM

Advertisement
If they all wanted to come, I would be ok with signing upwards of 10 DL. Not even kidding. Maybe more if they're good. Not like that would happen though.

This years dline class is pivotal to UM ressurgance and UM needs some choice recruits to mold into future legends using the practice heat of the S. Fla sun, which has forged some of the best football players to ever play the game.

Unfortunately to add to this uncertainity is the many doubts about Jethro Franklin who is charged with molding these young men. I still think Jethro may be replaced before the summer is finished, by former cane and USF coach Kevin Patrick.

Go Canes

Last edited:
This years dline class is pivotal to UM ressurgance and UM needs some choice recruits to mold into future legends using the practice heat of the S. Fla sun, which has forged some of the best football players to ever play the game.

Unfortunately to add to this uncertainity is the many doubts about Jethro Franklin who is charged with molding these young men. I still think Jethro may be replaced before the summer is finished, by former cane and USF coach Kevin Patrick.

Go Canes

Based on what?

Advertisement

Go Canes

This some DBC type talk, if he didnt get fired at seasons end JF will coach this year. I wish KP would be here though but cmon this is a dumb post.

Both if you know jethro secretly interviewed for the OU job and that Golden supposedly found out during a Radio interview with WQAM, but played it off. This dude knows the writing is on the wall and has put out numerous feelers. There have been numorous threads about this all spring.

Browm would be huge get for the staff. Even better if it keeps him from UVA and VT. Maybe Knox will come to and they can continue the battle they started at the 5* for the next 3 or 4 years in practice. we need the two lines to beat each other up in practice.

Advertisement
Players want to play with other good players currently we have a heck of a 2014 class.
If Knox comes to join an already awesome OL class then we will be straight. Brown has so many ACC schools that he's considering. I don't know if that's on purpose or not. It's a little suprising in this day and age.

Both if you know jethro secretly interviewed for the OU job and that Golden supposedly found out during a Radio interview with WQAM, but played it off. This dude knows the writing is on the wall and has put out numerous feelers. There have been numorous threads about this all spring.

Paranos, you have ALOT of cred around here... I really enjoy your posts. God I hope you are right! I havent been impressed with Jethro at all and Patrick would be an excellent hire. IMO, Loyality is the only reason he's still here and if he's been 'creeping around', then its time to so him the door.

We got eliminated Andrew Brown has a top 5 of Alabama, Clemson, Florida State, Virginia and Virginia Tech.

He was a reach so this one didn't really sting but just updating you guys.

He will announce on June 29th.

I hope he goes to Vtech, UVA, or FSU so when we land Knox, he can keep whooping Andrew Browns ***.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back