2023 DL Anthony James

Advertisement
Interesting. Just saw UF mod post that he cancelled his visit to them (he had already cancelled his Ov to us as well) and they were under the impression that TAMU had urged him to shut it down. Hopefully we can get him back for an OV.

Sidenote - one of the better decommitment notes I’ve ever seen lol.

Interesting. Just saw UF mod post that he cancelled his visit to them (he had already cancelled his Ov to us as well) and they were under the impression that TAMU had urged him to shut it down. Hopefully we can get him back for an OV.

When you put it like he did, I do in fact respect his decision

Last edited:
Advertisement

I didn’t realize he canceled his OV here, I remember him saying good things about us and I think he was at the spring game

1653266857083.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
UF board saying they spoke to him tonight. He will be visiting them now but not on original date. Their impression is he was told to either shut it down or open it all the way up.....

Advertisement
Back