DJ WILLIAMS SPEAKING @ PEP RALLY THURSDAY

Advertisement
DJ Williams: Cane Fans (Screaming with Enthusiasm)

Folden: That's enough, DJ.

DJ Williams: What?

Folden: I'll take it from here, Pal. Three things people: (1) Unity (2) Shut out outside noises and (3) 6 Second Intervals. Thank you and Goodnight.

That thing's groce. I hate pigs but few people keep one as a pet. Freakin hideous no-sweating swine; can't wrap why anyone would rep that as one's avatar. Finally the animal looks abused.

That thing's groce. I hate pigs but few people keep one as a pet. Freakin hideous no-sweating swine; can't wrap why anyone would rep that as one's avatar. Finally the animal looks abused.

Because he's slop?

Advertisement
I feel sorry for DJ

Don't. It's a good opportunity for him to sell a few t-shirts and bang a few undergrads. We should all be so lucky to be rewarded like that for a little feigned rah rah optimism.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He doesn't have to sell t-shirts.....they're giving them away at the rally. Specially designed for the corn holes. Sorry Klam now & then I make a typo.

I feel sorry for DJ

Don't. It's a good opportunity for him to sell a few t-shirts and bang a few undergrads. We should all be so lucky to be rewarded like that for a little feigned rah rah optimism.

At our pep rallies these days, do they still pose the question: "Are we gonna beat_____(in this case, Nebraska) tomorrow?" The preferred answer would of course be, "****, YES!" (Back in my day we sucked so bad it was always answered "**** NO!" Wonder if this is the answer for this year's version of the Canes.

Advertisement
The only thing DJ is going to say to the team & students is 'take that ball & shove it right up their Big Red *** on Saturday...

Advertisement
Back