DJ Williams setting the example and still getting that work in (spoiler: @ Greentree)

Cryptical Envelopment

What a long strange trip it's been
Banned
8BC8CF45-3C43-4256-8275-CF7B5498A8FA.jpeg

Advertisement
Still a great athlete. DJ literally changed UM’s national recruiting perception when he came to UM. The number 1 player in the country leaving Cali to come to UM. It’s almost hard now to emphasize how much that meant. And then he is so talented that he plays fullback as a freshman to get on the field before switching to LB, winning an NC and being drafted in the 1st round.

There were also lots of stories about DJ’s dog but I will leave that for someone else to explain.

Still a great athlete. DJ literally changed UM’s national recruiting perception when he came to UM. The number 1 player in the country leaving Cali to come to UM. It’s almost hard now to emphasize how much that meant. And then he is so talented that he plays fullback as a freshman to get on the field before switching to LB, winning an NC and being drafted in the 1st round.

There were also lots of stories about DJ’s dog but I will leave that for someone else to explain.
Antrel Rolle dropped 43 points in Carlos Arroyo's bball league this week.

These guys, even though older, are such great athletes. It's crazy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220413-132701_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220413-132701_Instagram.jpg
    841.9 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Jesse Armstead is the one who started it all...before DJ Williams....

Advertisement
Advertisement
@SWFLCane
I remember hearing Dj talking about some track meet he went to with the linebackers and they ran the 4x100 and won.

Advertisement
Back