DJ Uiagalelei

VaCanesFan88

Recruit
I know that he is the best pro style QB in the nation and big fish already on him but any way Manny and Enos can get this kid to the U next year? Dude is a beast and would be a program changer. I would love to see this kid in the 305.

Advertisement
I know that he is the best pro style QB in the nation and big fish already on him but any way Manny and Enos can get this kid to the U next year? Dude is a beast and would be a program changer. I would love to see this kid in the 305.

I think I have seen that he's a heavy Clemson lean and it seems like Carson Beck is Enos #1 target and he also likes Luca Diamonte so I'd say we'll probably get one of those 2.

I think Manny is trying to go after better players.

He’s the #1 player in America for 2020 lol.

He already put out a “top list” or whatever and we weren’t included. I wouldn’t waste time there. Go all out after Beck who is special and we have a much better chance there ..

Advertisement
We got a guy who will end up as a 5* in Carson Beck a lot closer, let's just get him instead

Advertisement
no chance dude. A top qb is not going to be looking at Miami after this season. Gonna take 2 years of good national perception to rinse some eyes around the country.

We just got Martell and even Bama fans are worried Enos will be able to land us Beck.

Some of you are still in denial about how good of a hire Enos was. QBs want to play for him

We just got Martell and even Bama fans are worried Enos will be able to land us Beck.

Some of you are still in denial about how good of a hire Enos was. QBs want to play for him
DJ U was considering Bama because of Enos if I'm not mistaken. Clemson / Oregon battle with Clemson with a slight lead right now. Kid may go to the major leagues also...

no chance dude. A top qb is not going to be looking at Miami after this season. Gonna take 2 years of good national perception to rinse some eyes around the country.
Wrong , beck is. He will be one of most recruited qbs in the country imo

Advertisement

Enos could be the key to unlocking our QB woes. Once croots see him get the production out of that position here just like he has everywhere else, we will be a top destination for just about every big name QB. Only problem is that we need to keep Enos for more than a year or two. That may be tough.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back