2025 DJ Pickett 5* Safety from Zephyrhills

Mom is a Michigan alum and big fan of them. Has a lot of ties to Michigan with grandma living nearby and family being on staff at the school.

“Michigan is a part of our legacy,” Tammie said. “Michigan is home to us. The recruiting with Michigan is a little different because it’s like family. It’s not as aggressive as everybody else. We don’t get the edited effect every week like ‘go DJ, we’re rooting for you.’ It’s not like that with Michigan. When DJ goes there, it’s like home to him. There is no other school like Michigan, and I’m not just saying that because I attended.”

Advertisement

Mom is a Michigan alum and big fan of them. Has a lot of ties to Michigan with grandma living nearby and family being on staff at the school.

“Michigan is a part of our legacy,” Tammie said. “Michigan is home to us. The recruiting with Michigan is a little different because it’s like family. It’s not as aggressive as everybody else. We don’t get the edited effect every week like ‘go DJ, we’re rooting for you.’ It’s not like that with Michigan. When DJ goes there, it’s like home to him. There is no other school like Michigan, and I’m not just saying that because I attended.
Sure Jan GIF

“Michigan is a part of our legacy,” Tammie said. “Michigan is home to us. The recruiting with Michigan is a little different because it’s like family. It’s not as aggressive as everybody else. We don’t get the edited effect every week like ‘go DJ, we’re rooting for you.’ It’s not like that with Michigan. When DJ goes there, it’s like home to him. There is no other school like Michigan, and I’m not just saying that because I attended.” Even though they have a staff of cheaters we feel they want whats best for our son."
Edited

“Michigan is a part of our legacy,” Tammie said. “Michigan is home to us. The recruiting with Michigan is a little different because it’s like family. It’s not as aggressive as everybody else. We don’t get the edited effect every week like ‘go DJ, we’re rooting for you.’ It’s not like that with Michigan. When DJ goes there, it’s like home to him. There is no other school like Michigan, and I’m not just saying that because I attended.”
She saying that because she attended lol. Obviously that’s the “family” tie and feel. 😂

Pause

Advertisement

Will he want to go there after harbough leaves

Think they would promote Moore?
Mario has to get the parents they are Wolverine homers. If Harbaugh left and the parents were open we would get him. Just cause the OC called a good game with Jim’s recruits doesn’t mean he can recruit as well and develop those types of relationships. This will be a battle us vs Michigan imo

Advertisement
this appears not to be a lay up.

Will be a tough pull now that i seen that and them winninbg the chip...mom definately gonna be pushing Michigan.

Big slanted article mentioning dude family as a provost n all this other bull**** that im sure DJ dont care about...an not mentioning he has two uncles one that played at Miami, and the other at....OHIO STATE. lol

This is no knock on the kid as a CB or S…Looks good on defense for sure. But I actually think his best position is WR. At least at this time.

this appears not to be a lay up.

Will be a tough pull now that i seen that and them winninbg the chip...mom definately gonna be pushing Michigan.

Big slanted article mentioning dude family as a provost n all this other bull**** that im sure DJ dont care about...a not mentioning he has two uncles one that played at Miami, and the other at....OHIO STATE. lol
We’ll see if Michigan is as attractive without Harbaugh though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea that's the hard part sell her over Michigan
If he’s one of those “I’m my own man types” he can go against his parents and convince them get them on board especially if Mario has and builds a good relationship with the parents

Advertisement
Back